2

Fortunately, it was Han Jia herself in the mirror. When she checked the smooth forehead without any scars, she breathed a sigh of relief.

“Hey, that’s good. It's a shit dream...”

“…Are you crazy?"

“I’m not crazy. Not crazy...”

“Sera!”

Suddenly, the door swung open.

“Who, no, wait… Mrs. Song?”

It was the axe-eyed lady Song, Shin Sera's mother, who appeared even though she wasn't well enough. She can barely remember the content of the drama, but she couldn't remember the appearance of the characters. And yet, as soon as she sees them, their name comes to mind. How did this happen?

“Oh, uh…”

The intensity of the headache that was pecking at the brain increased. Jia, unable to overcome the pain, sat down in her seat. Ms. Song shouted at her, who drew her body softly.

“Why are you suddenly protesting again? The last time you whined to be the vice president, you got stuck in the corner of your room, and now you're sane!”

The pain of a headache was too real to be a dog dream. Jia shook her head with her pale face and stuttered in response.

"I… It's not Shin Sera. I, I really… Not Shin Sera...”

Ping, the sudden onset of vertigo. In a moment of blurred consciousness, Jia eventually lost her focus and fell to the floor.

“Shin Se-ra? Sera!”

“Sera!”

'I don't know what kind of dream it is... I hope I wake up soon.'

Before she lost consciousness completely, Jia longed for it.

* * *

“Short-term memory loss from a concussion. Impulse control disorder... It seems like she has it.”

The historic moment when she succeeded in buying her own house, having a heart attack, and even possessing the villain Shin Sera with a death flag.

What kind of shit is this?

At first, Jia also denied the situation she was in because it was a reality that was too delusional to accept. No, she wasted days because she couldn't be filthy, trying to wake up from her dream, and trying to get back to reality, and she almost died.

She acted like a madman and was eventually taken to the hospital.

“Then, Professor, what will happen to Sera?”

Mrs. Song asked Professor Kim, who was in charge of the diagnosis, with a worried expression.

“The memory will come back naturally over time, so don’t worry too much. For the time being, just manage her stress well.”

“Then I’m glad.”

Amnesia is crap. She was visibly relieved by Ms. Song's side, and Jia grumbled inwardly.

“Did you hear him? I'll take care of sick leave, so stay home for the time being. Secretary Kim, please take Sera home.”

“Yes, madam. I will take care of Vice President.”

“Shin Se-ra, why aren’t you answering?”

"Yes … No, yes. Okay."

Although Jia pondered over her dissatisfaction, she meekly stood up from her seat. It was because there was no more will or energy left to wreak havoc.