10

Again, today, as soon as lunch time came, the team members dispersed. It was unusual, considering the fact that there are usually staff dedicated to senior executives' meals.

They keep coming out from time to time.

She wasn't the type of person to be withdrawn from childish bullying, but when similar things happened repeatedly, she felt a sense of humiliation. Sera, who had eaten salads or sandwiches through her secretary, left the office.

“Where is the staff cafeteria?”

"Yes?"

Sera smiled at the secretary's question as to why she was asking such a question.

“I’m hungry, so I’m going to eat some rice.”

Despite the secretary's confused expression, Sera moved forward confidently. As soon as the rare star of Sungwon Group appeared in the cafeteria zone, a quiet roar swept the surrounding. Sarah checked her menu with a look she didn't notice and went inside.

After becoming Shin Sera, I was not envious of the luxury as much as I was eating and wearing, but sometimes I missed the food I enjoyed in real life, such as tteokbokki or ramen. Luckily, on the menu today, there was a set of tteokbokki, sundae, and tempura.

Wherever Sera stepped, Moses' miracles took place. It was also surprising to see the successor of the company set up to eat lunch alone in the cafeteria.

Sera ate leisurely while receiving the pouring gaze. It was the first time they'd seen her eat rice, but when she returned to her office, her stomach churned with her stature.

"Ha…”

Wherever I go, I am treated as a stranger, but how did Shin Se-ra endure this kind of atmosphere?

Sera sighed and once again made up her mind and looked at the materials handed by her secretary.

A monthly meeting for Sungwon Group executives was scheduled for next week. I didn't know anything, and at this rate, I was only going to be humiliated. I couldn't expect help from my teammates, so I had no choice but to study alone.

It was time for Sera to struggle and study the material. An unexpected figure of hers entered her office and greeted her politely.

“Hello, Vice President.”

Sera couldn't hide her surprised expression when she saw the tall, middle-aged man. They had never even greeted each other, let alone a conversation, but she already knew his true identity. He was Chairman Shin's hand and foot and was the Director of the secretary's office.

“What is the director doing here?”

“Are you okay for a moment?”

“Yes, yes. Sit."

Sera greeted Chief Baek with her tension intact. It was not easy to guess why the closest aides to the chairman might be looking for her.

“Since you’re busy, I’ll tell you briefly about what’s going on.”

Director Baek turned the tablet he was carrying in a direction that was easy for Sera to see and held out.

“This is a site where staffs post anonymously. A few posts related to the Vice President have been posted on the Sungwon Trading Timeline.”

"Yes? What is that... .”

Sera's expression hardened as she checked the smart phone with a puzzled expression.

[Title] (Picture o) Eating alone at the cafeteria (Recommended: 21 / Comment: 63)

[Title] If the wealthy are the owners of a chaebol family, she get confused and get 100 million vs. Don't Go Starving (Recommended: 3 / Comments: 32)