26

Soon, delicious dishes including fresh seafood filled the table. As soon as the staff left the room, Sera brought up the subject.

“According to the results of this audit, I am thinking of changing the logistics company of Seongwon C&T. I'm especially watching Iris. I heard that the audit results were not very good.”

Lee Rowoon's expression turned cold at once. Iris was one of Seongwon's biggest logistics customers, a company that was tied to his closest aides and relatives, and grew up thanks to a psychic collusion.

“How many customers do you have as determined at the group level?”

Despite Lee Rowoon's hostile gaze, Sera was calm.

“If the audit team rejects Iris, it means that I have no choice but to do it. I thought I should have told you in advance that I was worrying like this. I didn't want to be misunderstood that I hit you in the back."

Sera was as innocent as possible. The reason she brought up the story of changing the logistics company to Lee Rowoon was to make it clear that he was in a situation where he had no choice but to follow the group audit results.

“You are worrying unnecessarily. The audit team doesn’t change anything.”

It was arrogant, but it was a statement that could be made to be Lee Rowoon. No matter how much the audit team is directly under President Shin, he will not be able to do anything other than the eyes of the candidate for the next president.

“Well, it is not. Probably.”

Not knowing that Sera was conciliating the audit team under the water, she could, of course, think so.

'I had a separate meeting yesterday with Vice President Yoon of the audit team. Iris illegal accounting data was handed over through the product diagnosis team. The evidence is clear and clear, so it will be difficult to get out of it easily.'

'Vice President, Vice President Lee Jong-hoon expressed his intention to negotiate. Would you like to see us as soon as possible?'

Sera smiled satisfactorily as she recalled the instructions given to Baek and Lee Ji-young, respectively. Still, she pretended to know nothing on the outside and pretended to be innocent.

“I was still in love with it, but after saying this, I feel relieved.”

“Did you come all the way here to talk about this?”

“It’s definitely not something we’re going to talk about in the office.”

Lee Rowoon sighed as if it was absurd, but fortunately he didn't show any doubts. It was only recently that she began to work down the road, and he seemed to think that it could be difficult for her to weigh the weight of her work.

After Lee Rowoon completely lowered his boundaries, a moderately peaceful atmosphere passed. Sera led his reaction with a self-contained topic, and he meekly followed the conversation without feeling a big sense of incongruity.

“Ah, it’s fun to talk about things that have nothing to do with work after a long time.”

A look of disappointment appeared on Lee Rowoon's face, who had stopped at Sera's admiration. It was only then that he realized that he had shared a peaceful chat with her.

Before Lee Rowoon set the boundaries again, Sera quickly changed the topic. She had no intention of letting him hit the iron wall like this.

“Hey, do you remember what it was like the day I fell?”

Lee Rowoon was embarrassed by the sudden change of topic, but he meekly traced his memory.

“Are you talking about the day you fell in the garden?”