9

Words like excuses flowed out of their own accord.

"That is… How did we meet by chance? There was almost an accident, but the other party was Seo Jung-won. It's completely organized now, so there's nothing to do with it."

"Okay?"

Lee Seon-kyung, who tilted her head, smiled softly and muttered to herself.

“Jeong-won oppa said something different.”

"Uh?"

“No, nothing.”

Ignoring Sera's retort, Lee Seon-kyung raised her arms on the table. Her large eyes blinked slowly, and her plump lips chirped.

“As you know, Jeong-won oppa, he is my first love. How many times do you remember?”

"Well…”

Sera traced her memory. It seems that Lee Seon-kyung once said something like that. The pity that Shin Sera felt in the original work at that time came to mind and then faded away.

“Anyway, I wanted to introduce him quickly, but I was surprised when Oppa told me about you. I'm glad the two people I like got to know each other. Seoul is not that small to meet by chance, but it’s also strange.”

Seon-kyung Lee raised the corners of her mouth as if having fun and curled her chin. At that moment, the sense of incongruity that she had felt before swept away again.

What the hell. This awkward feeling...

“Oh, Seonkyung-ah!”

It was then. Suddenly, there was a loud noise, and a group of women rushed in and pretended to know about Lee Seon-kyung.

“I see you all here. It’s been a really long time.”

"Uh… Hello, girl.”

“Seon-kyung, why don’t you come to the meeting? I will forget your face.”

The eyes of the women who exchanged greetings with Lee Seon-kyung belatedly turned to Sera. One of the dogs spoke in a voice mixed with subtle laughter.

“Oh, there was Sera too.”

She seems to be acquainted with Shin Sera, but she doesn't say hello. Her attitude was also terribly rude. I guess what kind of relationship it was, and when she curled her lips at an angle, as if stimulated by that fact, the woman asked Lee Seon-kyung at first.

“Seonkyung-ah, can we join together?”

"Yes?"

“I didn’t make a reservation, so there are no seats. I think it will be the same if we go to another place at this time, and I wondered if it would be okay since the tables are large.”

Is she willing to join the group while showing their hostility towards Shin Sera?

Not surprisingly, Lee Seon-kyung looked at Sera with a bewildered expression. She said she wasn't an idiot and there's no way she couldn't have read this bizarre mood. However, she overturned Sera's expectation that she would naturally refuse, and Lee Seon-kyung asked cautiously.

“Sera, I think the girls are having a hard time because there are no seats available. They've come all the way here, but it would be a pity to just go, so can they join us?"

“…”

“If you feel uncomfortable, you can, of course, refuse. Your health is the most important thing!”

Five pairs of eyes, including Lee Seon-kyung, turned to Sera. If she doesn't like it, it's an atmosphere of rebellion.

“…Well, it doesn't matter. Sit down.”