31

In this damned drama, it was also forbidden to be vigilant.

The sprained ankle pain kept Sera from sleeping all night. When it was dawn and she barely fell asleep, she suffered from nightmares featuring Seo Jeong-won and Lee Seon-kyung. She knew that she had done nothing well, but she felt unfair because the price she had to pay for being careless for a moment was excessive.

“Oh, it hurts…”

Sera moaned softly as she stepped under the bed. Seeing that the pain showed no sign of improvement, it seemed as if the ligaments were stretched. At first, she thought it would be better to go to the hospital.

"uh… Lee Rowoon.”

It was when Sera, who had barely finished taking a shower, managed to get downstairs, shuffling her feet. Just in time, Lee Rowoon was walking in the direction she was. Seeing that his hair was wet as if he had just washed it, it seems that he had come from somewhere else for a long run on the weekend.

“Why is it like that?”

Lee Rowoon's gaze reached Sera's ankle, who was standing still. She had no way to hide it because she tied her handkerchief tightly, wondering if it would be better if she fixed it.

“How did I get ripped off?”

At Sera's insignificant answer, Lee Rowoon frowned.

“Release it.”

"Yes?"

“Okay, let it go.”

When Sera hesitated, Lee Rowoon, unable to hold back the moment, bent down on his knees and unwrapped the handkerchief. Seeing the condition of her ankles exposed under the cloth, his expression became harsh.

“How did you fall and make your ankles like this?”

“It was a little swollen, but it will get better with time.”

Sera, encouraged by the fact that Lee Rowoon was worried about her, forgot her pain and responded brightly. An immediate look of pity flashed on his face.

“Who said there is only one body?”

At Lee Rowoon's innocent sarcasm, Sera recalled what she had once said.

'You rush to the point of collapse because the company's work is so important. No matter how handsome you are, you only have one body, right?'

“…”

She didn't know he would remember that conversation.

She had a strange feeling. Maybe her stomach was itchy. Sera asked with a face that couldn't shake her embarrassment.

“Are you worried about me enough to make such a scary face?”

“What kind of bullshit?”

In the past, the man who would have cut Sera in pieces with a knife in his mouth didn't take much of it and focused only on examining her ankles.

"Ouch."

Sera, who had let out an insignificant laugh, moaned a little. It was because Lee Rowoon touched her swollen ankle.

“It hurts to touch like that.”

“I think it was broken properly.”

Lee Rowoon, who had removed the strength of his grip, painted the ankle bone with light pressure. Sera's expression looking down at him became subtle. It was because of the body heat she felt when Seo Jung-won grabbed her ankle.

It felt strange to give my ankles to men in turn every other day. As the thought reached that point, a strange impulse surged.

“…What are you doing?”