20

“Okay, I’ll take advantage of you as much as you want. Is that okay?”

Again, Seo Jeong-won was an incomprehensible existence. So she thought he was more dangerous, but if it was impossible right now to get him out of sight, it might be better to tune in properly. The more a person like that refused and pushed, the more they stuck together.

In the meantime, if there was room to use Seo Jeong-won, there was no reason not to.

* * *

It was rare for Sera and Lee Rowoon to meet at work. Even though it was the same building, the departments and routes were different, so it was natural in a way.

At home, the situation was no different. While Lee Rowoon was a morning person, Sera was an extreme owl person, and the house was so large that they wouldn't even see each other unless they looked for each other.

Sera's daily life was too busy to care about Lee Rowoon, and she actually half-forgot about his existence.

Until Shin Sera sees Lee Rowoon's haggard appearance.

'Why is he like that?'

On the way home from eating out with Lee Ji-young, Sera saw Lee Rowoon crossing the lobby. Seeing them busily walking with a group of executives, they seemed to go out to work anywhere.

His appearance was as gloomy as usual, but his complexion was miserable. His face, which had lost his complexion, showed a completely sick color, and his normally clear eyes were slightly savored. He wasn't even normal from a distance.

“the Vice President, who is supposed to be Lee Rowoon, doesn’t he looks like he’s sick?”

Sera asked about Lee Rowoon while chinking him. Lee Ji-young nodded her head and replied indifferently.

“It wouldn’t be strange if he collapsed soon.”

“If it hurts, I will do it in moderation, who would know that I can endure like that. Isn't it?"

“He seem to be overworked.”

I wish I could fall ill and lay ill for a while because I was overworked.

That was the only feeling Sera felt when she saw Lee Rowoon.

Sera returned to the office and completely forgot about Lee Rowoon. It was because the workload was too great to care about his health.

“Oh, my shoulder…”

At close to midnight, Sera, having finished her work as if she's in a battle, patted her stiff shoulders and crossed the garden. She fell asleep in the car, but it was not enough to relieve her fatigue.

It would be nice if I could find an officetel near my company and live there.

President Shin was stubborn in a strange way, and not allowing his children to be independent was one of the strange stubborness. Fortunately, he's not at the level of a kkondae who greets her every morning.

“…Uh?"

Sera's eyes widened as she opened the front door with a frivolous thought. It was because the tall, elongated doll had fallen unconscious on the floor.

It was Lee Rowoon.

“Hey…!”

Surprised, Sera ran and looked at Lee Rowoon. He was covered in cold sweat and his body was boiling like a ball of fire. Even when she patted him on the cheek, he only moaned, but he couldn't come to his senses.

“This stupid thing…”

I thought it was overkill, but in the end it was four months.

Apparently, President Shin and his wife were away from home. In the absence of the President and his wife, the permanent employees were also shortening their schedules for commuting to and from work. In other words, the only people in this house now were Sera and Lee Rowoon.