8

“It means that I like you enough to do something troublesome. It felt pretty refreshing to get a hole in a car that was pulled out less than a week ago.”

“My, when did I drill a hole…”

“I wonder how long you can be so cute.”

Seo Jeong-won's words were filled with a chill that resembled fear. He looked at Sera's stiff expression and added that she didn't want to worry.

“I get bored easily, so don’t worry too much.”

“…”

“I have a meeting and I have to go. See you next time, Vice President.”

As soon as Seo Jeong-won smiled and left the office, Sera felt exhausted as if she had been swept away by a storm and barely survived.

“… Ha, crazy.”

Being intimidated by Seo Jung-won is not enough. It was difficult for her to accept the harsh reality. Of course, the threat itself wasn't scary. Compared to the fame that Shin Sera has built up in the past, it was a cute level.

The second problem was that the subject of the blackmail was Seo Jung-won, and the KM group he had on his back was a media conglomerate. It was not uncommon for Sera to be robbed until she turned to ashes if he made up his mind.

“Shin Se-ra, why is your life like this?”

It was as if he had found a different toy to see in his pale colored eyes. Darkened Sera nervously messed up her hair.

According to the original story, Seo Jung-won is engaged to Lee Seon-kyung after returning to Korea. Shin Se-ra approaches Seo Jeong-won to get revenge on Lee Seon-kyung for shaking Cha Jae-eon's heart, and she stimulates his perverted interest.

'Don't you like to be tied up? So why are you crying so pretty?'

“Crazy pervert bastard.”

Sera shuddered at the thought of Seo Jung-won's perverted things in the drama. She had a different reason to become involved with him, but the result was the same in that she attracted attention.

No matter how she think about it, the survival difficulty of this drama was too high.

* * *

After that day, Seo Jung-won contacted Sera without fail. He didn't seem to care at all about her cold appearance.

As always today, the sound of receiving a message woke up Sera's day. Just block it out? She thought seriously and checked her phone. However, the sender was not Seo Jung-won, as expected.

「Are you alive? If you don’t answer this time, I get really pissed off.」

It was from Lee Seon-kyung. Underneath the short message was an emoticon in which an adorable rabbit snuggled a carrot and sniffled.

Actually, this wasn't the first time she had contacted her. Seon-kyung Lee kept in contact with her, but Sera never answered her. It was because she couldn't figure out how to deal with the female lead, the only lead role in the drama.

Despite being consistently ignored, Lee Seon-kyung continued to ask about Sera's well-being and expressed her concerns. It was just text, but she felt sincere affection.

Why did Shin Se-ra hate her sweet friend so much?

“…It must be a feeling of inferiority.”

Lee Seon-kyung was a figure shaped to be loved. Wherever she went, her pouring affection and favor was her right to be enjoyed as a lead role in the drama, but Shin Se-ra, who was unaware of such a fact, was jealous of her and drove herself to the hell.