28

The place where Seo Jeong-won led Sera was fine dining, where the scenery of Namsan Mountain could be seen at a glance.

The building, which was aesthetically pleasing on the outside, also boasted structural beauty on the inside. In particular, the most wonderful thing was that one side was opened through a window, so you could enjoy the bright night view of Namsan Mountain.

“Isn’t that bad?”

“It’s pretty.”

Sera gently nodded her head. It had been a long time since she went out for no particular purpose, so she even got a little excited even though her opponent was Seo Jeong-won.

Soon after, the first appetizers were served.

“This is Escargot cooked in a Brugignon style. You can eat it with the sauce.”

The snail dish decorated with flowers and mushrooms boasted a soft and elastic texture. Seo Jeong-won, who was watching Sera's reaction quickly, asked.

“Does it taste good?”

“Yeah, it’s delicious.”

“Would you like some wine?”

I'm alone with Seo Jeong-won, can I have a drink? I was a little hesitant, but I thought one cup would be okay.

“How about wine?”

“This is delicious too.”

“I have to remember Sarah’s taste.”

Seo Jeong-won read the wine label carefully but didn't even touch the glass. Sera, realizing that, asked her in a voice full of doubts.

“Why don’t you drink?”

“I brought tea and took some medicine.”

"Approximately? What drug?”

“Ummm… A drug that reduces what I want to hit you ten times with one?”

Was Seo Jeong-won sick?

It was a setting that did not exist in the original. Rather, he was so healthy and full of energy that he even twisted Shin Sera's life.

'Don't worry too much because I'll want to die again soon. If you hang out with me for a while, then I'll die the way you want me to.'

As I was thinking about it, I suddenly remembered what Seo Jeong-won said one day. If it's a drug, maybe it's a mental problem? I was curious but had no intention of asking. He, too, quickly changed the subject.

“But don’t even think about emptying the whole bottle by yourself. It’s not my taste to borrow alcohol and touch it.”

“What nonsense.”

“It means if you want to strip me, take it off while you are sane. You have to take responsibility like an adult.”

“Have you turned crazy?”

Although Seo Jeong-won murmured every moment he uttered nonsense, surprisingly, the time spent with him was not bad. Despite his vigilance, he was kind to Sera at every moment and did not reveal his sinister intentions.

As if spending time with Sera was all he really wanted.

“You are a really strange person.”

In the end, the careless Sera burst out laughing. Seo Jeong-won, who had not taken his eyes off her the whole time, admired her slightly.

“It’s the first time I’ve seen Sera smile.”

“…”

“Oh, it was pretty, but it’s a pity.”