17

Tae-pyeong Woo, also known as Teacher Palseon, was a shaman who had been with Chairman Shin since the time the Sungwon Group was founded.

Like all chaebol presidents, Shin also believed in superstitions, and he kept close to him for the rest of his life, as Palseon's talents were quite outstanding.

Yes, by the way, isn't it just an applause shaman?

If I hadn't known that he was a Daoin, He would have been a businessman. He thought that he was playing money with Chairman Shin on his back.

In the original story, Shin Se-ra and Palseon had a close relationship. It was because he began to openly take her side several years ago. Even if she was in a state of chaos, she felt a sense of crisis as much as she did at that time, so she tried to embrace Palseon late, but she could not overturn the already tilted position.

It was time for Sera to contemplate the memories that had risen to the surface of her consciousness.

“It seems that your spirit has changed.”

At the meaningful words uttered by Teacher Palseon, Sera momentarily collapsed her expression. Her heart was pounding for an instant, but she quickly settled her embarrassment and rolled up the corners of her mouth as if it was fun.

"Okay? Then the future will be different. If you have time, would you mind taking a look?”

Palseon smiled wildly without showing any sign of anger despite Sera's arrogant answer.

“A girl’s future is not a realm that I dare to foretell.”

The strange sense of intimidation and the arrogant attitude emanating from Teacher Palseon were equally unpleasant. Sera gave her a polite smile and turned her back on him. It was full of bad-tempered people here and there.

"What…”

If the person she want to meet right now is ranked, it would be the best.

Today, Sera was scheduled to meet Cha Jae-eon, a so-called pretty trash.

Until the Raum group party, Sarah didn't hate Cha Jae-eon that much. His rude attitude was also considered to be an understandable level of immaturity, considering the evil Shin Se-ra had been doing in the past.

However, from the moment he left his fiancée exposed to horrendous violence, Cha Jae-eon was reduced to inexcusable garbage. She didn't intend to hate him aggressively, but she didn't want to go out and understand him. More precisely, she didn't want to waste any feelings on him.

'I have something to tell you, so give me some time. An hour or so.'

That is why Sera treated Cha Jae-eon with the most business-like attitude.

“Wow, pretty…”

The meeting place was the high-rise sky lounge of a certain hotel. Sera, who arrived earlier than the promised time, burst into admiration as soon as she saw the endless night view out of the window. The night scenery, which seemed to scatter the starlight, was very beautiful.

If I had to pick one good thing about being possessed by Shin Sera, it was the fact that I was able to experience a splendid world that I could not have imagined for the rest of my life as Han Jia. Being able to enjoy the night view from the lounge with a good atmosphere was a luxury that I could enjoy.

It was a time to ponder on the positive thoughts that no matter what situation, only bad things can be done.

“Why did you ask to see me today?”

Sera's forehead wrinkled relentlessly at the sound of his exhilarating voice.
Cha Jae-eon, who arrived earlier than she expected, was looking down at her with his indifferent gaze.