33

“You were very anxious. I'm really sorry!"

Belatedly, he realized that the patient trapped in the elevator was the hospital's VVVIP, and all kinds of high-ranking officials, including the hospital director, were gathered outside the door. Sera accepted their apology indifferently.

"I'm fine. Rowoon, are you okay?”

“…It's okay."

Although Lee Rowoon had a firm expression on his face, he nodded as if he had no intention of raising a problem. The person in charge, who was prepared to lose his job from the smallest sacking to the largest, sighed in relief at the incredible luck.

“Help me a little.”

Sera came out of the elevator and reached out to Lee Rowoon as if it was natural. The supervisor doubted her eyes as she watched him gently supporting her.

What am I looking at now?

It was famous that Lee Rowoon and Shin Sera were rivals. It was rare to see the two of them visiting the hospital together, even hospital officials who received full support from Seongwon Group.

But now, the two of them didn't seem rivals and even looked close. Is there any change in the structure of Seongwon's succession? They had such a question all of a sudden, but they were just thankful that, no matter what, the incident did not turn into a major problem today.

"Actually, being stuck in an elevator wasn't that bad."

Sera, who sat in the passenger seat, smiled and glanced at Lee Rowoon.

“You look terrified… it was cute I will never forget it.”

“Aren’t you going to shut up?”

Rowoon Lee, who opened his axed eyes, spoke quite threateningly, but Sera didn't even pretend to listen. The smile on her face couldn't be erased either. She buried her body deep in the seat and closed her eyes.

Now, really, she didn't feel the slightest threat.

She didn't even know what kind of expression Lee Rowoon looked at her, and he thought that way uncomfortably.

* * *

Lee Rowoon looked around the garden with a quiet atmosphere.

Manicured shrubs were crawling along the stone wall, and on the other hand, an artificial pond was provided with a spinning wheel incessantly. Hanok*, built in a traditional way, also boasted an elegant yet modest atmosphere.

(*traditional korean house)

It was a neat space far from the hustle and bustle, but he knew that it would take astronomical amount of money to build a private residence this size in the yolk land in Seoul. It couldn't have been a house that suited the owner's attributes very well.

Rowoon Lee had been looking for Master Palseon in a long time. But all the way here, even to this day, his attention was focused on something else.

'Mr. Jae-eon?'

Shin Sera's cheerful voice, which he heard just before leaving the house, stuck to his ears like an afterimage and did not disappear. The moment he saw her smiling brightly, his sense of preoccupation as if being hit by a cold water was also.

He don't know why he has such uncomfortable feelings about the fact that she's on good terms with her fiancée, no, more precisely... he was nervous because he didn't want to know.

"Ha."

Lee Rowoon, pushed by the crampedness, unbuttoned a couple of buttons on the dress shirt that covered his neck. While he was pondering his mental exhaustion, Master Palseon appeared in the courtyard.