18

It was a blessing that rolled in for him, but it was actually not a bad deal for her as well.

At first, she was going to break the marriage by any irrational number, but when she thought about it, it was too reckless and dangerous. It was because it was obvious that if the marriage was to be broken without any plausible reason, the position in the already precarious Muslam would be even more in jeopardy.

In the original story, Shin Sera suffers from various misfortunes because she provided an excuse for the breakup. In the wake of her catastrophe with Cha Jae-eon, she is excommunicated from Seongwon, and she rolls with her bare body by Seo Jeong-won and is devastated.

So what was needed was a breakup with complete safety guaranteed.

If she broke the marriage in return for empowering Lumitech, she could keep in check the benefits and at the same time increase her influence in Seongwon. Not only that, but it was a good option in many ways because it could build an alliance with the Geumgang Group.

“Isn’t it more beneficial for you to take care of your teeth and avoid marrying a woman who is sick of you?”

Cha Jae-eon was now obviously making an interesting expression. When he was with Sera, he held up a glass of wine, not even touching the glass of water.

“This is a good wine. It is a fantasy that is not realistically possible.”

Cha Jae-eon put down his glass with cold criticism for showing an outright interest. Curved lips drew attractive curves.

“It sounds pretty naive, so let’s do the same.”

“…”

“Because you are a child from Seongwon who had no influence, and compared to Lee Rowoon, who has perfected the foundation as a successor, you have no breath or ability, so you're barely breathing.”

“…”

“At least, within a few years, everything will be taken away and sold on the marriage market, aren’t you?”

… Damn bastard.

Sera chewed the flesh on the inside of her cheeks and tried to manage her expression.

If it was Shin Se-ra in the original story, it was an attack that precisely cut through her sense of inferiority to the point that she would have lost her reason and ran wild. With his smiling face, Cha Jae-eon, wielding his tongue like a sword, felt like a sociopath.

“I don't expect anything great from my marriage with you, and I don't think you can do anything for me other than marriage. Logistics is even more so in a situation where an advantageous division is holding it tight.”

“It must have been by now.”

She mustn't lose in the battle, but Cha Jae-eon was a little daunted because he was penetrating Shin Se-ra's miserable plight more accurately than she had expected.

“The audit team of Seongwon Group is conducting a fair trade diagnosis. The audit team is an organization directly under the President, so no matter how beneficial it may be, it cannot be touched.”

“…”

“After the audit, a large-scale bidding will be held, and depending on your answer, C&T and Wool affiliates may issue a bid notice in favor of Lumitech.”

“…”

“No matter how much you hold your breath, it is possible because you are the president’s only bloodline.”

Unlike before, Cha Jae-eon kept a long silence. Sera stared at him with a tense expression for a while, and he glanced up as she lowered her gaze obliquely.