3

“What if I turned around like what you said?”

“…What?"

“I turned around, so I’m a supporter and Nabal, and I don’t care anymore.”

Sera's words were somewhat surprising, so Lee Rowoon's eyes widened slightly. He would be suspicious if she suddenly behaved differently, but it didn't matter because she was going to run away anyway. She stiffened her head a little more and spoke her words.

“Didn’t you hear that I had amnesia? I really don't know why you are doing this. So… A little out of the way?”

Sera, who shot Lee Rowoon, passed him by as if it was not worth fighting for. No, that's what she was trying to do.

“…Ouch!"

Lee Rowoon pulled her wrist and pushed Sera against the wall. Thud! As she groaned and lifted her head as she let out her scream, she immediately met his gaze. From a distance the tip of his nose could reach, he muttered fiercely.

“Yeah, it doesn’t matter what the plot is. But you should know that I'm the one who bleeds whenever you're mad."

“Ugh, this… Let go.”

“If I want to keep you in check and get the position you deserve. Every time I get caught up in a fight and treated like a fool because of you...”

“It hurts… hurt."

“Because I want to kill you.”

The eyes that looked straight at Sera were full of sharp murderous intent. Frozen for an instant, she swallowed her dry saliva and pushed Lee Rowoon's chest with her free hand as hard as she could.

“I know what you mean, so this… Let go!”

At that moment, Lee Rowoon let Sera go. She backed away without missing the opportunity, and turned her back on him as if running away. And as soon as she entered her room, her strength was released and she sat down.

"Ha … What's with all these crazy people?"

She grew up going through all sorts of things, but it was the first time she had ever been threatened by a man. She was scared even though she had a personality who had never been easily timid anywhere. Shin Se-ra's strength in the original story, who never stopped destroying despite any ordeal, felt great.

'… It's probably better to leave now.'

Sera, having made up her mind, got up. Thanks to Lee Rowoon acting like a madman, the sense of crisis that she had to leave this place immediately grew stronger.

* * *

“That would be enough.”

Sera locked the large suitcase and let out a short sigh. It was late at night when everyone was asleep, and she had finished preparing for the night escape safely.

As long as she faced the murderous intent of Lee Rowoon, who lives under one roof, she couldn't be more confident to live as Shin Sera. She wanted to get out of this dangerous drama as soon as possible.

From the point of view of Rowoon, he has enough villain qualities, but wouldn't he be a good substitute if I disappear?

Sera thought in vain and pressed her hat down deeply.

At first, she planned to infiltrate into the provinces. When she is gone, she will be a fuss for a while, but she will soon be quiet as if nothing had happened. Because that's how this irresponsible drama handled supporting roles.

Before leaving the room, Sera scribbled a disrespectful note.

“Don’t look for me. I will reflect on the immature mistakes I have made so far and come back as a mature adult. You don’t have to worry too much.”