7

The determination to change the fate of Shin Sera in the original story and the determination not to lose her goodness in any situation, lost light for this moment.

Sera tore the business card the man held out to her in half, then crumpled it with one hand and threw it vigorously. A round, crumpled piece of paper slapped his cheek and fell to the floor.

The moment the man's gaze turned to Sera, she slammed the driver's door with her foot with all her might. Bang! The hard heel of the shoe left a dent in the middle of the door that was shiny without a single scratch.

“Fuck, what now...”

The man's eyes, who had been bored the whole time, widened. Sera rummaged through her handbag, pulled out a business card, bent a stiff piece of paper with her thumb and forefinger, and flew it straight to his face.

“The cost of the door, bill it this way.”

“…”

“If you want to claim compensation for psychological damage, do it.”

When she returned the man's words, she felt a little relieved. Sera stared at the man, with his mouth wide open, as if in shock, with contemptuous eyes.

For a while as they had such a snowball fight, the man unexpectedly raised the corners of his mouth and smiled brightly. Sera's eyes fluttered in embarrassment at the unusual reaction.

In this situation… He smiled?

It didn't seem like he was crazy. It was then that Sera realized what she had done. To provoke a madman who is openly mad about in a world where even one hundred precautions are not enough. It's something she couldn't even think of in the past, but was it really assimilated to Shin Sera?

Whatever it is, let's run away.

Turning her back, Sera began to move quickly as if warning. She rolled up her first meeting with Cha Jae-eon, and the day was so violent that she almost got hit by a madman's car.

“…What is a walk on my subject.”

Sera hid behind the building and took a deep breath and called the driver. Her spring light, which she had just felt pleasantly, could no longer comfort her.

* * *

“Vice President, you have a guest.”

Cleverly, the secretary knocked on the office door and carefully announced the visitor's visit. Sera raised her head with a puzzled expression.

“Did I have any plans today?”

"No. He came without an appointment, but he said that he would meet and talk first. Do you want me to go back?”

The secretary was stunned with a troubled expression on his face. There was a hint of concern that sparks might set off on him.

It has been over two weeks since she left for work, but Sera has never received a business report or attended a meeting. The reason was simple. It was because she was bullying her subordinate.

At first, she was embarrassed by the atmosphere of treating her as an invisible person, so she volunteered to do this and that. She did not have the confidence to do her job properly, but because of her personality, she could not stand still.

But all those attempts were thwarted, so she came to realize.

The fact that she is only a vice president and that Shin Sera is actually just a scarecrow.

This atmosphere was created because Shin Sera was a mess, but above all, most of Sungwon Trading's executives were on the side of Lee Rowoon. Her executives couldn't even respect her for being her employees if she was. Even her teammates ignored her.