Escapee's

Din's POV

My heart dropped in my chest as I watched Celeste fall to the ground. She had resisted two shocks from the Mandalorian traiter, but her eyes were starting to close. I struggled as hard as I could against the restraints that were keeping me in place, but it only caused me more pain. The wire was tightening against my throat as I fought. But I didn't care.

I couldn't just sit here and watch them attack my Riduur, I had to try and fight. One more electrical shock was pushed into her back and she fell unconscious on the cold ground. Panic rose in my chest and my eyes widened. I called out for her, but she stayed motionless on the ground.

The Mandalorian traitor walked slowly until he was standing directly in front of me. I reluctantly took my eyes off of Celeste and looked up at him with a heated glare.

The Mandalorian reached up and slowly removed his helmet. The face that I saw underneath caused me to growl. It was Moff Gideon. I felt my entire body tense up even more than it already was.

"Thank you for gathering the Mandalorians into one place. And your Jedi friend is a...welcome gift." Moff Gideon stated ominously. My fists clenched tightly and my jaw began to ache from tension.

"You were a talented people, but your time has passed. However, as you can see, Mandalore will live on in me." His words made me struggle against the restraints again, but the Imperials only held me tighter.

"Thanks to your planet's rich resources, I have created the next generation Dark Trooper suit forged from beskar alloy. And the most impressive improvement is that it has me in it. You see, every society has something to offer. The cloners. The Jedi." He gestured down to Celeste's unconscious body and a quiet growl erupted from my throat again.

"And even the Mandalorians. By aggregating the best of each, I will create an army that will bring order to the galaxy. Why don't we take your fleet off the board while we still have the element of surprise. Activate the interceptors and bombers." Moff Gideon said

"No!" Bo-Katan yelled from behind the blast door.

A loud alarm started blaring and echoing off of the cavern walls. I could hear the sound of the ships clicking into place.

"In but a few moments, the Purge of Mandalore will be complete. Take them to the debriefing room." Moff Gideon said with a shrug of his head. The amusement that was etched on his face caused anger to flow through my veins. But nothing compared to the rage I felt when I watched one of the imperials pick up Celeste and toss her over his shoulder.

"Get your hands off her." I spat as the men began to drag me up onto my feet and out of the room. If there was one thing that I knew for sure, it was that I would make those men regret ever putting their hands on her. And Moff Gideon would not get away with this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celeste's POV

A tired groan slipped past my lips as I slowly came back to consciousness. Panic was the first thing I felt alongside a dull ache. The last thing I remembered was being tasered by a Mandalorian and falling unconscious. I also remember Din being held down by wires. My heart jolted again at the memory, at not knowing if he was okay or not.

I cracked my eyes open and I was immediately met with darkness. I tried to move around but I couldn't even shift an inch. My arms, legs and torso were being held down by tight restraints. I couldn't even lift my head due to a metal band that was across my forehead. My breathing began to pick up as my eyes darted around the room. I felt completely helpless, like a trapped animal.

I struggled against the restraints again but it only caused me more pain. I hissed slightly at the way the restraints rubbed against my skin and pulled painfully. The only lighting was a dark red that gave the room an ominous glow.