Stronger together

I gripped my sabers tightly in my hands as the next door hissed open. Din and I stood close together as we checked the room for any sign of Moff Gideon. There was a massive blue hologram in the center of the room, but other than that it seemed to be entirely empty.

A hissing sound suddenly came from behind us and both Din and I spun around. My muscles tensed as the door we had entered through quickly slid shut, trapping us in the dark room. Din quickly walked over to the door and attempted to open it again, but it was to no avail. He pressed the button a couple of times and it still wouldn't open.

The door at the opposite side of the room suddenly slid open, causing me to turn around again. I held my sabers out in front of me as I prepared to fight whoever was about to walk through that door.

"My clones were finally going to be perfect." Moff Gideon loudly said. Din, Grogu and I quickly moved behind some pillars at the side of the room.

"The best part of me but improves by adding the one thing I never had. The Force. I was isolating the potential to wield the Force, and incorporating it into an unstoppable army. And you smothered them before they could draw their first breath." Moff Gideon said angrily. Din suddenly jumped out from where he was hiding and shot at Moff Gideon.

The blaster bolts only ricocheted off of his beskar armor. Once Din stopped firing, Moff Gideon shot a missile towards us. Din jumped out of the way as the weapon quickly sped past us and exploded upon impact with a wall.

I shielded my eyes from the intensity of the light that emitted from the blast. Grogu whimpered quietly at the loud noise. Din then ran around the corner and began to fire at Moff Gideon again. I heard the sound of his jetpack firing up and beskar armor colliding. I pushed myself around the corner and began to make my way into the room.

Din was pushing Moff Gideon across the floor but Moff Gideon somehow overpowered him and threw him over his shoulder. Din groaned as he landed harshly on his side.

Moff Gideon started to stalk towards Din as he was laying on the ground. I raised my hand and used the force to push him as hard as I could, causing him to stumble and fall onto the ground. I walked over to him and aimed my sabers at his throat.

"I've been waiting for this." I stated with a slight snarl.

"So have I." Moff Gideon said with anger in his voice. He then jumped up onto his feet and attempted to throw a punch at me. Luckily I managed to dodge it and bring one of my sabers down on his arm. The beskar alloy hissed at the contact of my blade, I could see it start to melt ever so slightly. But Moff Gideon quickly swung his other fist at me. He managed to push his fist into my jaw, causing me to stumble back with a quiet groan.

Din then appeared out of nowhere and pounced on him. I regained my footing as the two men began to throw punches at each other. Din groaned as Moff Gideon landed a hard punch to the side of his head. Moff Gideon then grabbed Din around his throat and threw him to the ground. Moff Gideon then attempted to smash his fist down on Din but he managed to roll out of the way just in time.

I took a step forward, preparing myself to fight Moff Gideon again, when a familiar electrical crackling came from a doorway in front of me. I tightened my grip on my blades as three men in red cloaks came storming out. Din and I stood side by side as the cloaked men stood in front of us. They quickly advanced on us and closed a tight circle around us.

I quickly brought both of my blades up and blocked two of the men from hitting me with their large batons. I pushed back against them and pushed them away. They stumbled ever so slightly but very quickly came back swinging. I blocked and dodged their blows, trying to stop them from touching me with the electrical part of the weapon. I managed to slice into the leg of one of the men which slowed him down significantly.