Chapter 18 - Polyjuice

~Harry's POV~

Later that afternoon, we're sitting in the common room, Edward is in a lesson and we're talking about the Chamber.

"I don't believe Malfoy is the Heir but there is one way to find out," Bam says.

"Crabbe and Goyle must know.  Maybe we could trick them into telling," Ryan says.

"Even they aren't that thick," Hermione says.

"There's another way," Bam says.  "Mind you, it would be difficult.  Not to mention we'd be breaking about 50 school rules... and it'll be dangerous.  Very dangerous!"

"What are we waiting for?" Bella asks.

"What about Edward?" Hollie asks.

"I know him," Bella says.  "He knows something and is lying to stop us looking into it but what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"In that case," Bam says.  "Follow me."

The seven of us follow Bam into the library where he picks up a book and we all sit at a table before he begins scanning the book.

"Here it is... the Polyjuice Potion.  Properly brewed, the Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to transform himself temporarily into the physical form of another."

"You mean if two of us drink that stuff, we'll turn into Crabbe and Goyle?" Ron asks.

"Yes."

"Wicked! Malfoy will tell us anything."

"Exactly! But it's tricky.  I've never seen a more complicated potion."

"How long will it take to make?" Ryan asks.

"A month."

"Give me that," Bella says as she snatches the book.  "This will take me and Hermione only a few hours.  We'll have this finished by the end of the match tomorrow."

It's a bright day and the match has already been going on for four hours.  Slytherin are in the lead by 80 to 30.

After another five minutes, Slytherin scores again.

I duck as a Bludger flies at me.

"Watch yourself, Harry," Oliver says.

"Oliver, look out," I shout but the Bludger hits him and he falls to the ground.

I duck again but then the Bludger seems to go for me so I race away from it as fast as I can.

I manage to lose it and stop before I see the Snitch hovering by Emberlee's head so I race past her after it.

She soon catches up but then the Bludger catches up to us and not only are we chasing the Snitch but also running away from the Bludger.

I hear a moan and a crash and grin when I realise my older sister has crashed so I keep on the Snitch.

I am nearly on it so reach out but my arm is hit by the Bludger so I improvise and reach with the other hand before I fall but I realise I have the Snitch so I smile.

"Harry Potter has caught the Snitch," Lee announces.  "Gryffindor wins."

When I look up, I see the Bludger coming at me so I move but it bounces and keeps trying to hit me as I avoid it.

"Finite Incantatem," Hollie shouts as she points her wand at the Bludger, blowing it up.

She, Ron, Ryan, Bam, Ben and Hagrid hurry over to me as Lockhart and the other Quidditch players approach.