Chapter 34

Recap:

"Have a magical day," the cast member standing there said.

Once everyone was through I practically ran through the train station, and skipped over the attraction posters.

I looked back to find them all far behind from where I was. "C'mon your slowness can't last all day!" I shout to them.

They soon catch up to me as we get our first glimpse at the castle. Tristan slings his arm around my shoulder, "wow, we're here."

I hold and his hand and replies, "wow we are here."

~

"C'mon I want to go space mountain," Calum said shouting over the noisy crowd. We all agreed with out saying anything and headed to our right as the castle came closer. We crossed over a bridge and we all could tell, we've stepped into the future.

Everyone follows Cal as fast as he can. We pass attraction signs for stitchs great escape, monsters inc laugh floor and buzz lightyear's space ranger spin. Over in buzz's queue there's buzz lightyear himself doing meet and greets.

I follow to catch up to the others as they walk under the peoplemover. Even the palm trees are futuristic, they're made out of metal that scorching in the Florida sun.

"Guys the entrance is just up here." Ashton shouts.

"And the wait is only 10 minutes," Tristan adds.

We walk past the cast members standing there trading pins. As soon as we got out of the sun space music starts to play. I smile to myself, this is it. They need to move faster than I want them to.

We walk until we are the front of the line. "I call going up front," I state to everyone.

"How many?" The cast member asks.

"Uh six," Luke says after doing a head count.

"Hold on for a moment. Any groups of two?" He shouts down the line. There are as we make way for them. After a while the worker motions us to line up in the first one.

I immediately get up front while Tristan gets behind me, followed by Michael. The other three are behind in the connecting car.

My excitement grows as we get closer to getting on. Soon the car that came was for us and we climbed in.

Tristan squeezes my shoulder, "get ready." He says as the cast member checks the safety bar. I nod in acknowledgement and we go.

The ride started out in a tunnel with blue lights flashing all around us. There was a wall in front of us as we quickly sped up. Since I was in the front I saw the track veered to the right. And that's what happened. There was a flash which I assumed was a camera. We came out into a pitch black dome where most of the track lays. I could hear other cars with people screaming, enjoying the ride same as us. The track lead us through lots of loops and hills. When we started to lose momentum there was a part where we got more by going up a hill. To the left there were fake astronauts checking out something. At the end the hill dropped immediately and my stomach dropped. I could hear the others shouting in joy. Soon the ride ended, but the exciting buzz of my body was still there.

Everyone climbed out and there was the photos from the beginning being displayed. "Look there we are," Calum said pointing to the two photos of us.

Everyone looked pretty much the same face, bored but with slight anticipation. We scanned our park ticket against the glowing Mickey head to save it for later and headed out into the gift shop.

"Ohh space food," Michael says while running over to the display.

"Charlie, pins." Tristan says leading me over to the racks. We all disperse around the shop, looking at various things. Quietly I watch him look at every pin. "Are you going to pick one out?" He asks me.