Chapter 5

After the Liz visit they decided on watching a bunch of movies. I already am feeling pretty sick, from the pizza. And then some when they brought out all of their junk food.

"Charlie go get your phone, I want to teach ya." Ashton said when the opening trailers where starting. Nodding silently I went upstairs to grab my new phone.

We went outside and ignored the protests of us leaving them.

He went through all the basics and then when I got it he introduced social networks. At first I was confused on the entire idea. Soon I got the hang of it.

"Hold on I'll be right back," Ashton says. He goes back inside for a minute returning with his phone and laptop.

He went on Twitter and followed me. Instantly I got thousands of followers, and it kept growing. I noticed the other guys followed me as well. Following people I have heard of and Ashton also showed me some people.

"Let's go inside, I think it's time." Ashton said while standing up.

"Time for what?"

"You'll see," he gave his genuine Ashton smile then directed me inside.

"Whoo lets twitcam," Michael shouts when we enter the theater room.

"Wait, you saw?" Ashton asked Michael. He just gave a stare back to Ashton.

"So let's start it," Luke says making room for everyone in one spot.

I didn't know what exactly is going on. Whatever a twitcam was we were doing one. I looked at Tristan and gave him a shrug. Silently telling him to just go with it.

Tristan motioned for me to sit on his lap and I agreed. Just as I sat up to move there was a chorus of greetings from the boys.

"Hey guys we know it's been a while but we have some people to introduce you to." Ashton says into a camera.

"Say hi to Tristan and Charlie." Michael motions to us and we both wave shyly.

"It was a crazy out of the blue question to go adopt a few days ago-" Luke starts.

"But we are crazy enough to take on the challenge." Calum ends.

"So I hope you give them a big welcome and give them no hate, please?" Michael concludes our intro.

"So if you have any questions feel free to ask," Ashton says like he has done it a million times before.

"Who is who?" Calum reads.

"I'm Charlie," I say into the camera.

"And I'm Tristan," we both give a smile still pretty shy.

"Are they blood related?" Michael reads from another tweet.

"No we aren't but we have been together for so long, and at such a young age it's a brother sister relationship." Tristan answers I grin like mad thinking about memories.

"To Charlie, love your jacket." Luke reads.

"Thanks," I smile shyly.

"So a couple more," Ashton says before reading another one. "Any tours coming up?"

"Um we think so, won't say anything right now. Too soon to say." Calum answers with a light laugh at the end.

They fool around saying random things while Tristan and I watch them like weirdos.

"Last question," Luke starts. "What's the best part about living with 5sos so far?"

"It's ah been great," Tristan says.