Chapter 27

Tristan's pov

"You guys did awesome out there." Liz said when we were coming up the elevator.

"They always do," I say practically screaming. I had the best night with Liz watching the concert. I though she was one of those strict and weirdo moms. Apparently I forgot how much fun it was with her.

"Really hope Charlie is feeling better," ashton says. I actually forgot about her. Oh shit she's alone. Why didn't I put it together.

Suddenly I get very frantic and I'm ready to get out of the elevator. "Whoa calm down Tristan. Little scared of elevators?" Michael asks me. I ignore him and stare at the numbers above the door. They get higher and higher like my heart thumping against my chest.

I'm able to calm myself down but there's still a little bit that's worried about Charlie.

Finally after what feels like forever the elevator dings and the doors open to our floor. I walk slightly faster that the others to the room and impatiently wait for Luke to open the door.

"Anxious?" Calum asks me.

I ignore him and burst though the door as soon as it's unlocked. "Fuck, no no no," I repeat over and over again.

I can smell them. It's one of those bad smells that has a memory attached to it. I run though the entire hotel penthouse searching for a clue. Not even able to see the body curled up in front of me. It's Charlie.

"Guys quick get her to a hospital." I scream to no one in particular. All of them came running at once.

The next few minutes were a blur. Shouts of frantic commands and lights. But I knew one thing for sure: that Charlie WILL be okay. I will make sure of that.

~

We follow the ambulance to the hospital in an unnatural speed demon way. Everybody keeps quiet and the music is turned down low. "What do you think they did to her?" Ashton asks from the front seat.

I ignore them as they keep asking questions. "Tristan," I'm shaken on the shoulder by Calum. "Please tell us what happened back then that make them so dangerous. We can't help Charlie if we don't know."

I wonder for a moment if I should tell them. It's too much to even remember it. I shudder and look at Calum. That look, he's awaiting an answer or story.

I take a deep breath and relax. "Well I don't exactly remember at this moment, but I promise to tell you later."

They all got these disappointed looks on their faces. "Well that's okay just try to think about it," Liz said speaking up for the first time.

Though I actually can't. All I can think about is Charlie. The few good memories that we had. I don't want to forget them or her. Or her smile. Her laugh.

We arrive at the hospital nearly a few seconds after the ambulance. I was able to sneak a peak at her while getting out of the car. More of Charlie when I sprinted right behind the gurney.

They lead her to a pair of doors we know all to well. We've both been back there more than the average person our age.

"Sir you can't go back there." The nurse said, running to block the doors.

I stand there then drop to my knees. She'll be okay, she'll be okay, I repeat over and over in my head. I'll be okay, I think as the others catch up to me.

"Cmon man," I hear one of them whisper as they lead me to the waiting room.

Authors note

You know it's good when I give myself the feels. Updates will be a little bit slower than usual. I'm busy with school and swim team. Well not really mainly dealing with new braces and reading.

I think I might not do as much authors notes as much as I do. Not many people do anyways.

Anyways congrats to the Patriots.

No school tomorrow!!!!!!!

Random thoughts okay bye