Chapter 16

It's been a month since the tour started and it's been nothing but busy. With interviews and sound checks and traveling, plus lots of concerts. Since the incident they haven't let me go to any interviews. They're scared, I know it.

They're scared of me and my mental breakdowns on live TV or radio. I don't care much about it. James is ignoring me too. He won't answer any of my texts or calls. I never see him in the halls of the arena. They're all ignoring me treating me like shit. Tristan goes along with it even though I see it in his eyes that he doesn't.

The award show is coming in a few days and I have a perfectly good plan for that day. A promise is a promise not matter how bad the outcome.

I press on checkout and make sure the order is correct. I'm lucky enough to go to the award show and I'm planning on wearing a dress. And thinking back I do recall Michael saying he will wear one when I do. What's even better is that I do believe it's recorded.

~

The guys get back late and I pretend to be asleep. Which didn't fool Tristan. "Hey we missed you." I gave him a glare. "Okay fine I missed you. Next time you're coming with us. Or me staying with you."

"I have a feeling you're going to stay with me. They'll never let me go again."

"We'll see about that." He pulls me up to my feet and leads me to the kitchen area where there are Chinese takeout containers.

"Bon appetit," ashton says.

"I do believe that's French." I answer sitting down at the table. "Not um Chinese. Right Calum?"

"Who told them to tease me about looking Chinese? I'm Scottish and kiwi!" Calum bursts out into this mini tantrum while all of the other guys are laughing. Except for Tristan who has the same confused look as I do.

We settle down for dinner and not even five minutes later their manager Adam comes in, scaring us all dead.

"Alright guys I got your stuff for the award show. Next step is to fly out to Los Angeles tomorrow morning and do soundchecks." He leaves for a minute to grab the clothes.

I sit as quietly as I can in my seat. Unfortunately my plan is too good and I can't hide a straight face.

"What are you smiling about Charlie?" Michael asks from across the table. I quickly put on the best straight as I can so no one asks any more.

"Alright guys I have them. You ready? Charlie you want to help me?" I nod and stand up so I can push Tristan out of my way.

"For ashton," Adam handed me his things and I passed it along to ashton. "Luke, Calum." We repeated the same procedure and also handed Tristan his.

"And last but yet yes least." I unzipped Michael's. "My wonderful creation. Michaels." Under was this pink sparkly ball gown.

All at once everyone went into shock and then heaps of laughter. All except Michael who has a mix of emotions on his face.

"I didn't think you would actually wear a dress," Michael stuttered out.

"Oh of course I would, you want me to play the recoding I have?" His face got as red as his hair. Everyone else just kept laughing.

"You all are fucking bastards," he mutters out from under his breath.

"Would you really think I would make you wear a dress to an award show?" I ask zipping the dress up.

"Um yes after hanging around them for so long."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Luke asked somehow breaking out of his laughter.

"I will make you wear it around the tour bus and rehearsals and I'll wear one too. Then you can change for the red carpet. If that makes you feel better." I leaned over and squeezed his cheeks making him even redder.

"I was right you are spending too much time with these people. You need some Michael time." He in return squeezed my cheeks as I tried swatting him away.

"Oh please anything but that."

"Well it was a nice laugh tonight. See you all bright and early tomorrow for the flight to the award show." Said Adam who I forgot entirely about.

We said our byes then finished our dinner. Or as much as we could. The night ended up to be a heated rounds of videogames. I, the only girl here didn't understand much and got bored quickly.

While all of the guys went into the kitchen again to grab food Tristan stayed behind with me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me moving over to sit next to me.

"I think I need a cuddle with Tristan." I answer back to him.

He swings his arm over my shoulders and we wait for them to come back with food. I declined anything they offered because I wasn't hungry at all. Somehow through out the yelling and screaming I fell asleep. Undisturbed in Tristan's comfort.

Authors note

Why does all my chapters end in such a cliche way?? I think I need my own cliche story right now. Which will never happen. Except for pizza, it'll always be there for me right??

So ya drama club tomorrow, not excited that much because it's to 4:30 and I have swim practice at 6. It's getting stressful trying to enjoy life, myself, control my grades and keep up sports.

I need a vacation right now. Maybe winter break. But I think that would be even worse with spending time with family when I want to get away from them most of the time.

My grandma and grandpa were teasing my sister and I last night by saying we would rather stay and go to school than go to disney next week. Out loud I disagreed but inside I agreed that I would rather be in school. That hell on earth.

Why the fuck am I writing all of my problems right now??

Sorry for the rant. Please feel free to rant with me in the comments.