Chapter 36

First off what the fuck is up with the new writing thing???? I hate it

Yummy food, I think as I pile on my plate as much pizza and junk food as I can. Wait there needs to be a healthy thing too, so I grab a few grapes and carrots too.

I tried to think of a plan. Since I promised Tristan a few nights ago that I would. Though I have nothing. But if I told him he'd force me into telling security. I don't want that. It'll hurt more people.

A man walks up and starts grabbing food. I figured he was part of the set up crew of management so I said hi. Not realizing who it was.

"Huh I thought you'd be better than that with your surroundings," I turned and looked at the man. Millions of memories flashing back.

I set my plate down on the table and composed myself trying to look unfazed. "Oh look the minion is here again to do all the dirty work. First magic kingdom, then the hotel and now here. Didn't think you were that easy to control."

I grabbed my plate again and started to walk away. "Watch it girl, he's here and will come if he need to." He sneers as he grabs my arm at the same time.

I politely smiled a glare at him like Umbridge does. "Wow he doesn't even trust his minion to even do the work for him."

This time he grabs my entire body and holds my shoulders in a tight grip. "Listen here princess. Come with me or I will have you dead right here on this cold hard ground."

(Now I'm lying on the cool hard ground, ohhh ohhh trouble trouble)

"Charlotte is right, there is a reason I never let you do anything alone." Then the one person whom I hate most came from behind a piece of set.

"Ah fancy seeing you here," I cheerfully say trying to make this more of a family reunion. When in reality it sort of is.

"Shut up girl I know your tricks, they don't work for me anymore."

"Make me," I spit back and him.

He throws the first punch at right to my face, knocking me to the ground. I try to get up but my friend the minion set his dirty shoes on my stomach. The other pulls out a knife and holds it right above my right eyebrow. Drawing a bit of blood coursing down my cheek.

"What do you have to say now?" The man says, the same man with the same eyes and nose as me.

"I- I give up," he lets me stand up.

"Then let's go home sweetheart,"he says in the same mental tone.

I give him a sly smile knowing that I never give up, something he still has to learn about me. Luckily I still had my hands free. First I kicked my leg back like how Calum showed me in kicking a soccer ball. Or in this case other kinds of balls. I was able to get out of the minions grip and punch him in the eye. Once the other one knew what I was doing he came back to side kick me in the stomach.

"Seems that you forget that I never give up," I say out of breath.

He lunges at me and I move out of the way toppling both of them to the ground. That's when I realise the pain in my stomach as I collapse to the ground.

"Charlie, are you okay?" I hear many voices calling my name. Someone must've found us and gotten security.

I hear the men quickly get up. I lift my head to see a knife pointed at me. He moved it against my cheek as I screamed in pain. Then we were both pulled away by two different people.

"Ssh it's not worth it," someone whispers in my ear and I realise it's Tristan.

"Oh look there's your knight in shining armor here to save you once again the one who so desperately loves you." He says with an evil grin.

I hate that grin, I wiggle out off Tristan's tight grip and scream across the room. "You don't know what love is. But one thing is for sure, you will never have my love, I don't care who you are or what you have done. I have a memory full of fears and running from you, just because you wanted my love." I was in tears and had to be restrained by Tristain.

"We could've been family if you listened and cooperated with me." He shouts across to me.

"You don't know what family is." I spat at him.

"Neither do you. Soon you'll be on to the next adoption center hoping for a real family. It won't happen princess wake up and smell the fucking roses." Those words left me weak as I fell to my knees.

Tristan carries me off to another room while security took them away and they answered questions.

"Just lay down here, I'll take care of you." I groan in pain as he lightly taps the bruise growing on my ribs. "Oh my god it's in a shape of a foot print."

He leaves to go get a first aid kit as I'm left in silence. I almost beat them by myself, just given enough time. I'm shaken out of my thoughts as a cold ice pack touches bare skin.

"Hold that there while I work on your eye," Tristan says as he dabs the dried blood off.

"You're a good doctor." I say smiling weakly at him.

"I've had a lot of practice," he replies and I give him a dry laugh.

"You know you have to tell them at some point. They'll ask questions when they get here."

"I don't want to its better if they don't find out." I say in a whisper.

The door opens up and walks in a very concerned band. "How are you feeling?" Ashton asks.

"I ahh fine I guess."

"What was that about anyways?" Michael says sitting by my feet.

"Nothing too important," I reply.

"The question is who were they?" Calum grabs my hand and looka at me with such intensity.

I look over to Tristan and he nods. I look at every one else and stare at their waiting faces.

"The uhh one with the knife is my uhh," I look at Tristan once again. "He's my father," I weakly say the them.

(Luke I am your father)

Authors note

Sorry for the puns but I'm in a crazy mood right now. And sorry for the rushed ending as well.

This maybe my last update before school starts because I have marching band starting next week and I have a crazy schedule. Which probably also means I might see 5sos themselves before I update next whoooooooopp

Anyways thank you and goodnight