Chapter 14

Recap:
I got ready then laid in my bed for a while talking to fans and listening to music. Just as I was about to go to sleep I got this text from a new number.
A work in progress, it read with an attachment in the text. I pressed on the attachment and listened to the thing. It was the song James recorded. It sounded really good.
I continued his text with adding, is never finished. Continuing the conversation I asked how he got my number. My plan to talk to fans for a while turned into an entire night texting James.
~
I wake up all happy and cheerful for the day. Which meant weird looks when I come down for breakfast.

"Well you look happy today." Michael says when he hands me a plate of pancakes.

"Who, her, happy? You much have the wrong person." Calum walks in and checks to see if I'm okay.

Luke and Tristan come rushing in behind Calum shouting on how I'm not okay and need medical attention. "Dr. Fluke to the rescue." Luke shouts while grabbing me and pulling me to the couch.

"Guys, guys I'm perfectly fine." They ignore my protests by piling a bunch of blankets on me.

"I think I know what's wrong with her." Ashton says coming in with my phone in his hands. "I think she's boy crazy."
I jump off of the couch running to him to attempt at grabbing my phone out of his hands.
"And you want to know who it is?" Ashton runs behind Tristan trying to block me from him. "It's James." He said all giddy and happily.

"Shut up." I shout at him then finally I'm able to grab my phone from his grasp.

"So today on our agenda is a day off. And by a day off I mean packing. The tour starts next week, and we leave tomorrow. We need to be ready." Calum says when Ashton and I return to our seats. What I mean about that is I moving across the table far from him.

"You know I think they would be cute together." Ashton says sighing from across the table.

"You should keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you." I hiss at him from my end of the table. He turns to me and gives a big shake of his head no.

When I'm finished with my breakfast I go upstairs to gather some things. Walking I notice a rather large suitcase on my bed. One of the boys probably felt nice enough to grab it for me this morning.

I play random music as I grab as much clothes as I can for the next four months. It's weird knowing you're not going to be home for three months but the bus will be a home away from home. Or at least that's what the guys said. It'll be weird for me to get used to it.

"Guys I got a text from Adam! He needs us on skype right now!" Ashton shouted through the entire upstairs.

One by one we stick our heads out of our doors then curiously move downstairs to the living room. There we meet ashton setting up Skype on a laptop.

Pretty soon Adam's head appears on the screen. "Guys I think you should sit for this." We all sit and I ended up on Michael's lap. "You all know it's award season and you as a band are getting huge. Thanks to your amazing manager."

"Get to the point, we already know you're the best manager," says luke cutting off Adam.

"Okay okay you are nominated for three awards at the ama's"

(Guys I really don't know how many they're up for but just go with it.)

The guys start to cheer before Adam speaks again. "Hold up don't get too excited. I think the best part is that you're preforming at the show too." Adam spits out quickly so the guys can hear before they do a happy dance. Cause of course I'm sure michael will do one and drag Tristan into it too.
I was right. I was tossed onto the ground as everyone cheered.