Chapter 20

"Tristan," I hear a voice shout. "Charlie do you know where-" the curtain was pulled back to reveal a messy haired Michael. "Guys I found him."

Tristan moans and releases his embrace around me. "Two minutes?" He asks Michael.

Michael pats Tristan's back and closes the curtain back up. "Morning beautiful," he smiles to me and kisses me on the forehead.

I give him a glare then push him off the bunk. Resulting him in falling a few feet to the ground. "Still not a morning person huh?" He asks getting up and
stretching.

"You really think I'm going to become one of those people." I laugh, swinging myself out and landing perfectly in front of Tristan.

"What's going on? It's a little loud over here." Ashton asks peaking his head through the door.

"We're just waking up," I say cheerfully.

"Okay, but Tristan get ready quick. I need you all day." I look at Tristan curiously and he just shrugs at me.

"Morning guys," Calum calls out when we walk into the kitchen. He hands us a plate full of appealing breakfast foods. Even though my stomach growls I'm not in the mood to eat much today.

"So today we have interview after interview before the soundcheck and concert tonight," Luke tells me.

"So why does Ashton need Tristan all day then?" I ask taking a bite of scrambled eggs.

"I'm not sure of that but we were thinking that you would like to stay here at the arena. Since you know all the crowds and fans. What if you get bored or someone tells you something?" As soon as he said his mouth was covered by Michael.

"What do you mean someone tells me something?" I ask leaning in, even adding in a puppy face.

"Uh ah nothing- don't worry about it. Forget everything that Luke and I said." Michael says quickly and then dragging Luke off to the side.

I shrug it off knowing this weird shit happens everyday with these guys. "Calum can you tell me what they were talking about?" I turned, asking Calum. He pretends not to listen and be listening to music. "Guess I'll figure out later."

I put the left over food in the trash without Cal noticing and went to go get ready. With me staying on the bus and in the arena all day I decided for a T-shirt and sweats. When I was done I didn't hear anybody and figured they left already.

My day went by pretty slowly. I started by watching the crew set up the stage for tonight. After I fooled around on the guitar and tried finding James. The bus was boring as well. There was nothing on tv and I didn't know how to play videogames that well. Not Tristan or Michael was there to teach me how to play.

I ended up playing thumb wars with my left and right hands. Letting my left and right hand win every other time. Personally I let my left win more since left handed people are talented and amazing.

My wrists, I noticed them after about ten rounds. They have scars but some are fading. It's been a while hasn't it? Nobody's here and I want to know what's it like again. Leaping up I go to the bathroom and find a razor. I modified it and began. At first there was nothing and slowly blood began to trickle out. It's feels nice. Releasing the pain that I've held in for so long.

Nobody's here. Nobody can stop me, only I can. Once I was done I wiped up the drying blood and his as much evidence as I could.

"Charlie you in here?" A voice came out from the front of the bus. Fuck it's James. I quickly pull on a hoodie careful to hide my new cuts.