7

In the early morning, thin dark clouds floated in the sky, wondering if it was going to snow again.

The air was a bit cold. Liu Yao got up early and sneezed. He hurriedly rekindled the extinguished firewood. Out of the corner of his eye, he accidentally saw the young man getting dressed nearby and immediately looked away.

Liu Yao looked calm on the surface, but in his heart he already wanted to find a crack in the ground and crawl into it.

It's so embarrassing...

There were not enough beddings in the house, so even though Liu Yao tried his best to find them, he finally had to face the fact that he had to sleep in the same place as Yin Yueli.

Before going to bed, Liu Yao repeatedly promised the young man that he would sleep honestly and would never offend the other person.

As for whether the other party would offend him... Liu Yao had never thought about this question.

Unlike those brothers who grew up pampered in a boudoir, Liu Yao was used to farm work and worked as a small laborer in the city all year round, despite his petite stature. But in terms of strength, the two young men combined may not be able to match him.

Then what Liu Yao was worried about quickly became a reality.

Just after nightfall, he was once again frightened by the underworld soldiers moving outside the door. Without thinking, he pounced on the young man. That was all. He also tore the other man's clothes directly because of too much force.

When he woke up early in the morning and saw the disheveled young man in front of him, Liu Yao almost burst into tears.

He had heard people talking behind his back before, saying that there was a young man in the neighboring village who had a tough temperament and fell in love with a handsome and weak scholar. Taking advantage of his tallness, he would block the scholar every day. Eventually, he became bolder. He even went straight into the scholar's bedroom and forced him to marry him.

But the scholar suffered a big loss and had nothing to say.

When Liu Yao first heard about it, he thought that this kind of thing would never happen to him.

After all, he thinks that whoever he likes should be nice to that person, and there is no point in forcing the other person with brute force.

The result is on my side.

Liu Yao couldn't help but cover his face... He dragged people to sleep at night and tore their clothes. No one would believe him if he said he didn't mean it.

There wasn't much food in the morning, so Liu Yao managed to heat up breakfast in a broken mood. He held a spoonful of stew in his hand in a daze, hesitating in his heart whether to explain to the other party.

He said that he had been frightened when he was young, so he was very timid. He was afraid of ghosts, the dark, insects, and everything. He always pounced on him without intending to do so.

If the other party really cares, you can just push yourself away next time. It doesn't matter.

Just as Liu Yao was struggling on the spot, a figure suddenly came over, lowered his head slightly, tasted the spoon in his hand, and said lightly.

"Salty."

Liu Yao was startled, and when he turned around, he found that the young man was looking at him calmly, as if he had misunderstood the purpose of holding the spoon.

Because he was so close, Liu Yao could clearly smell the scent of sandalwood coming from the other person's collar, and his cheeks suddenly turned redder.