35

Liu Yao's uncle was seriously injured when he was young, and the disease has been recurring ever since. He has to go out to seek medical treatment almost every year.

But the time gates are concentrated around spring and summer, and they usually come back after the weather turns cold and autumn comes.

But now it's the beginning of winter in a few days. Not only is it difficult to walk on the road, it's also easy to aggravate the condition. Logically speaking, you shouldn't go out at this time.

"Isn't it because my uncle suddenly became seriously ill again?" A bad premonition emerged in his heart. Liu Yao sat up suddenly and his face began to turn pale.

Yin Yueli shook his head and said, "Probably not. The boy who came back said that your uncle is in good spirits and can walk around normally. He doesn't look like he suddenly became seriously ill."

"Don't think so wildly," Yin Yueli patted him comfortingly, "We'll find out when we go over and take a look."

"Yeah." Liu Yao was full of thoughts and just nodded slightly.

Because he was really worried about his uncle's health, Liu Yao was not in the mood to have breakfast anymore. Seeing that it was gloomy outside, he simply put on a thick coat and pulled Yin Yueli out of the manor together, and hurried outside the courtyard of his uncle's house. .

As soon as they entered the yard, they saw boxes and luggage piled all over the floor. Aunt Feng Wen was directing the servants in the manor to help carry two wooden boxes to the car.

Seeing Liu Yao's figure, he quickly walked forward cheerfully, "Oh, didn't I tell you to come back at noon? It's still a mess right now, so be careful not to touch you."

Feng Wen's face was red and she was in good spirits. She didn't look like something big was going on at all.

He also looked at Liu Yao from side to side and asked him why he had lost so much weight, but he was tired from the teahouse business recently.

Of course, Liu Yao couldn't tell what he had encountered recently. After confirming that his uncle was not suddenly seriously ill, he finally calmed down.

Then he looked around and said, "Auntie, why are you carrying so many things? Aren't you afraid of the inconvenience on the road?"

"Oh," Feng Wen pulled him and pointed to the cage next to him with a smile, "I forgot to tell you that we have already contacted the doctor in Yuecheng and plan to stay for a few more months this time until next year. Come back when spring begins.”

Yuecheng is a seaside city close to the south. It takes at least twenty days to reach it by carriage. Whenever Uncle Liu Yao goes out to see a doctor, he usually goes to Yuecheng.

"Originally we wanted to spend the New Year with you before going out," Feng Wen sighed softly and patted the back of his hand, "It's just that your uncle's condition keeps relapsing, and the doctor also said that it would be better for him to go to a warmer place. It just so happens that you are now married and have someone to take care of you, so we don’t have to worry about you outside all the time."

Liu Yao pursed his lips. Although he couldn't bear to leave the two of them, he could only nod.

"Well, don't worry about me. You and your uncle can rest assured and treat your illness outside."

Yin Yueli also nodded, indicating that Feng Wen didn't have to worry, and asked, "Do you need me to send a few boys to go with you so that you can take care of me?"

"No, no," Feng Wen had the nerve to bother him, and waved her hand quickly, "Just help with the luggage. We are staying at the doctor's house this time. If there are too many people, it will be a trouble."