Extra 10

With a "hoo" sound, the candlelight was extinguished instantly, the cold wind blew in, and the only palace lantern in the room gave off a dim light.

"What did you just say?"

The person in front of him still maintained his previous actions, but frowned slightly, as if he didn't hear clearly.

Liu Yao shuddered subconsciously.

"What I mean is," Liu Yao's thoughts were spinning rapidly and he spoke with difficulty, "You are now weak and the injuries you suffered before have not healed completely. You should recuperate for a while."

Yin Yueli looked at him, as if judging whether what he said was true.

Liu Yao was about to cry without tears. He was not good at lying at all, especially in front of people close to him.

Sure enough, under his evasive gaze, Yin Yueli frowned even deeper.

"you are not willing?"

"How is that possible?" Liu Yao tried his best to smile and reached out to grab the other person's sleeves. "We have already had this relationship before. If I really don't want to, how could I possibly marry you."

Yin Yueli said nothing, as if he had recalled something, and his expression softened a lot.

Although they didn't get along with each other, they did have sex in the cave before. At that time, Yin Yueli's crime had just been vindicated, and he had contacted his subordinates to prepare to take Liu Yao back to Beijing.

And just the day before returning to Beijing, his subordinates brought many pastries that Liu Yao liked, including a sweet soup that seemed to have fruit wine added to it. Liu Yao accidentally drank too much and leaned against Yin Yueli's hand in a daze. In arms.

Although Liu Yao refused to admit it, life and death, it was a done deal, and Liu Yao could only comfort himself that they were getting married soon anyway, and it was normal to have a few things.

In short, Liu Yao, his roommate, was not sober from beginning to end that time, so Yin Yueli was looking forward to their first close relationship after getting married.

Unfortunately, it seems that he is the only one who is looking forward to this.

Liu Yao grabbed the corner of the quilt, with a little fear in his flattering eyes, and cautiously called his name.

"Yueli..."

"That's all," Yin Yueli sighed softly and helped him put on his clothes, "You are probably tired too, so you should have a good rest today."

Liu Yao looked guilty and rubbed his palm with his cheek.

Have a peaceful night.

The weather was rare and sunny in the early morning of the second day, but Liu Yao didn't sleep well and woke up very early.

The first thing he did when he woke up was to check the breath of the people around him. There was still no breath. Although Liu Yao

Although I was a little disappointed, it was also expected.

Before the other party woke up, Liu Yao gently lifted the quilt, poked the other party's cheek with his hand, and brought his nose closer.

It feels very soft, no different from ordinary people's skin, and it still smells like a cool sandalwood scent, which is no different from the past.

If it weren't for the loss of breathing and heartbeat, Liu Yao would have almost thought that the other party was just sleeping normally.

Before the sad emotions could overtake him, the man who had just been sleeping suddenly woke up, with sharp eyes, he grabbed his wrist that was moving around.