32

In the end, Liu Yao missed not only lunch but also dinner.

It was bright on the first day.

Liu Yao opened his eyes and felt that his limbs were sore, as if he had been run over by a carriage. It was even difficult to get up.

Liu Yao breathed silently, suddenly feeling lucky that he was still alive.

The memory of last night was still intermittent. He only remembered the steam in the house, the warm pool water flowing around him, and the shadows layer upon layer, binding his hands and feet inch by inch.

A fear like drowning and suffocation.

Not daring to recall the scene before he fell into coma last night, Liu Yao turned around and found that the person next to him had not yet woken up. His face was buried in the quilt, and only his eyebrows were exposed, looking more childlike than when he was awake.

Following Liu Yao's gaze, the eyes slowly opened, as if they were still immersed in sleep. The blood-red eyes were covered with mist, and they narrowed unconsciously, making Liu Yao's heart beat faster. shoot.

wrong.

Liu Yao spit on himself, thinking about what happened last night, this man's good looks were all disguised, and he must not be fooled by the appearance in front of him.

"It's still early," the blood color faded, and Yin Yueli's eyes returned to their original deep black color. He reached out and stroked Liu Yao's cheek, "Why don't you sleep a little longer."

The other person's fingertips were a little cold.

Liu Yao's heartbeat began to accelerate uncontrollably again, "Hurry, it's almost noon, I have something to do in the city."

Liu Yaoqiang stood up and dressed, feeling that he could no longer stay in the room. In addition to creating illusions, this person might also bewitching the people around him.

Otherwise, why would he feel like he was in a daze? He had clearly made up his mind to escape as soon as possible, but after getting along with the other party, he started to be hesitant again.

It even gave him some delusion that he might be able to overcome his fear so that he could accept the other person's identity.

This is not right.

Liu Yao shook his head and tried to turn his attention back to the note Tian Yu sent to him yesterday, guessing what Tian Yu wanted to see him for this time.

Do you want to tell him the truth?

But it's a little strange. Since Tian Yu had chosen to hide it at first, he should have been worried. Why did he suddenly change his mind now and decide to meet him even though he knew there was danger?

Fortunately, Yin Yueli was in a good mood and didn't worry about what Liu Yao was going to do in the city at noon. He just took his coat, put it on, and went out to get the things for washing up in the morning.

The manor is covered in blood

The servant Liu Yao really couldn't adapt, so he made an excuse and said he didn't like being served by outsiders. Nowadays, unless there are special circumstances, no servant will take the initiative to enter the room.

Correspondingly, toiletries and three meals a day can only be put into the courtyard by a few servants, and then the two of them can go out and carry them into the house.

The room soon became quiet, and Liu Yaobao was sitting at the table, lost in thought. After an unknown amount of time, he suddenly saw a kitten running past quickly, bending over and jumping onto his lap.