19

Liu Yao didn't even remember how he got home. He only remembered that the two mandarin ducks on the Xipa could not be embroidered until the end.

"Why is your face so red? It's because of the cold, right?" My aunt said in a worried tone when she got up in the morning.

"No," Liu Yao shook his head quickly and helped his aunt put the rice porridge and pickles on the table, "it's just a little hot."

It was not that he and Yin Yueli had never been alone together in the past.

But the other party always abided by etiquette and never did anything out of the ordinary, so that Liu Yao sometimes even doubted whether the young man really liked him.

If you think about it carefully, yesterday was the first time that the other party showed intimacy to him. On the one hand, Liu Yao was shy, but on the other hand, he couldn't help being secretly happy.

hot?

Aunt Feng Wen looked out the window where the snow was falling, and she became more and more confused.

"Forget it, you just have to figure it out yourself," Feng Wen suddenly felt helpless, "You have to go to that person's manor later. Remember to help as much as you can. We will get married in six days, so there is nothing over there yet. Knows how to keep busy.”

According to the rules outside, the two parties should not meet in private before marriage, but in rural areas, there are not so many rules. Even if he stayed overnight, he would only be chatted with by others, so there would be no major hindrance.

"Okay." Liu Yao nodded with a smile.

After having breakfast and briefly tidying up the yard, Liu Yao finally took the things prepared by his aunt and planned to go to Yin Yueli's place to have a look until his mood was almost stable.

It was snowing lightly outside, so Liu Yao put on some thick clothes for herself.

As soon as he walked out of the yard, he saw his sister Cui Lian'er holding someone standing under the tree, standing on tiptoes and looking timidly in his direction.

Liu Yao stopped.

He recognized the young man next to Cui Lian'er. His name was Tian Yu. He was also a young man from Jiuqiao Village. He was not tall and had a delicate appearance.

I had a good relationship with Liu Yao in the past, but later on Liu Yao often went to the city to do part-time work, and they didn't meet each other for a long time, so the two sides naturally became estranged.

Liu Yao was a little confused, how did these two people get together?

"Okay, your elder brother is here." Noticing Liu Yao's gaze, Tian Yu smiled and pushed Cui Lian'er beside him, "If you have anything to say, go and tell him quickly."

Cui Lian'er looked at Liu Yao cautiously, nodded vigorously as if she had finally made up her mind, and walked quickly to Liu Yao.

"Brother..."

"Is something wrong?" Liu Yao sighed in his heart.

He still didn't know how to get along with the younger sister born to him.

It's not that he didn't have jealousy and resentment, but he knew it very well at the same time. No matter what his stepmother did to him, his sister was innocent.

"Brother, I'm sorry." Before he could finish, Cui Lian'er's tears had already flowed down. "My mother sent me to my aunt's house before. I only found out after asking Brother Tian yesterday that they actually let me You became a sacrifice to the mountain god in my place."