48

When Liu Yao woke up again, it was already early the next morning.

Outside the window, you can vaguely hear the sound of servants clearing the snow. The cold wind blows, but the fire inside the house is burning brightly.

Liu Yao subconsciously pulled the quilt over his head, trying to block the sunlight that penetrated the window. He suddenly realized it when he was halfway covered.

Sunlight? Being able to see the sunlight proved that he was not under the mausoleum at the moment.

Liu Yao quickly stood up and looked around. Judging from the furnishings in the room, he should be in a guest room in Liquanzhuang.

This guest room is the room closest to the door. Yin Yueli probably placed him here temporarily because he was afraid that he would catch a cold on the road.

The other side of the bed was empty. Liu Yao felt uneasy and didn't bother to sleep in. As soon as he put on his clothes, he saw someone pushing the door open and walking in.

"Young Master Liu is up." Shao Meng led several boys into the room and put the toiletries on the table, with a look of joy on his face.

"What happened?" Liu Yao asked strangely.

Only half of Shao Meng's face was intact, while the other half was covered in bones. So whether the mood is good or bad, it will always appear a bit gloomy.

However, things are very different today. Half of the corners of Steward Shao's lips are raised, and there is warmth in his brows and eyes. If Liu Yao hadn't known him well, everyone would have thought that he had picked up a large sum of money and was about to get rich.

Shao Meng couldn't help laughing again, and lowered his voice and said to Liu Yao: "Master Liu's method really worked. Master did not lose control last night, and he was still fine even this morning."

"Really?" Liu Yao was stunned, and then couldn't help but become happy.

Perhaps because his true form is an evil god, Yin Yueli's abilities are always stronger than usual at night and on cloudy days, and he is also more likely to lose control of himself.

If nothing happens at night, it means there will most likely be no problems during the day.

"Yes," Shao Meng nodded, looking at Liu Yao with gratitude in his eyes, "It seems that the master should be exposed to more ordinary people's lives. By the way, I think the weather is not bad today, why don't you take the master with you? Let’s go outside and get some sunshine.”

Phew, get some sun.

Thinking of the man holding a silk umbrella and standing in the sun with a disgusted look on his face, Liu Yao suddenly wanted to laugh and shook his head quickly.

"Forget it about sunbathing, and what's the point of shopping all the time? If you really want to live an ordinary life, how can you be idle and doing nothing every day?"

Shao Meng frowned and asked, "What should we do?"

Although his master has been treated harshly since he was a child, his status is there after all. At least he has never been short of food and clothing, and of course he does not need to worry about his livelihood.

If he is not idle, he must be marching and fighting.

Liu Yao also thought of this, thought about it for a moment and said, "I remember Uncle Xu said that the winter has been cold recently and the tea house happens to be short of a few waiters, so why not let Yue Li go and try it first."

Shao Meng: "..." Man, man?

Facts have proved that it is actually quite difficult to take Yin Yueli out of the house on a sunny day.