Extra 11

The night was a bit cool, and the moon and stars were sparse.

The wind rustled the leaves, but the house was as quiet as death.

After a long time, as Yin Yueli knocked on the table, everyone in the room finally came to their senses.

"You just said that the princess is pregnant?"

Liu Yao trembled and almost sat on the ground too.

"Yes, yes," the assassin pretending to be a fortune teller nodded quickly, "I am indeed one month pregnant. Please spare my life."

Liu Yao's eyes turned dark, and he couldn't help but regret in his heart.

He was wrong, he shouldn't find a random person on the street to act with him.

His original plan was indeed to follow the method in the book and pretend that he was pregnant, so that Yin Yueli would nostalgic for the human world.

But before the plan started, he already regretted it. It was always bad to lie to others, let alone something as important as a child.

However, Liu Yao gave up, but the other party obviously did not give up, and he was actually an assassin.

Yin Yueli frowned slightly and seemed a little confused, "Aren't you an assassin? I thought you wouldn't be afraid of death."

The middle-aged assassin Khan is about to come down. He is indeed not afraid of death. But since the beginning, he has fallen into a strange fear that almost drove him crazy.

No, maybe he's gone crazy.

The assassin banged his head and said, "Please spare your life, the prince. The villain said anything. The fortune teller hired by the princess was actually someone else. The villain killed him and pretended to be his identity and sneaked into the palace."

"Also, the person who sent the villain is actually Eunuch Tao, the general manager. He holds the lives of the villain's parents in his hands, so he forces the villain to kill the prince and then frame the blame on the princess."

Liu Yao: "..." He provoked whomever he provoked.

"Oh." Yin Yueli nodded.

He has no grudge against Eunuch Tao, so there should be other masterminds behind this.

But there was something strange. Yin Yueli looked at the shivering assassin and said, "You said the princess is pregnant, why should I spare your life?"

The assassin's expression was blank. He was also frightened and confused, so he blurted out.

"Well, because the prince is going to have a young heir, killing people...is unlucky?"

cough!

Butler Shao, who was standing by, lowered his head and suppressed a smile.

Yin Yueli was probably speechless. He waved his hand impatiently and asked Shao Meng to drag the person out and not leave him in the house.

An eyesore.

"My lord, are you going to deal with this person directly?" Shao Meng asked before dragging the assassin out.

Yin Yueli hesitated for a moment and asked seriously, "Is it really unlucky to kill someone?"

Shao Meng remained silent.

"That's all," Yin Yueli rubbed his eyebrows, "break his hands and feet and lock him up anywhere."

The rest of the crowd had already retreated, leaving only Liu Yao and Yin Yueli in the room, and the surroundings suddenly became quiet.