Extra 7

Although the baby is not yet able to transform into a human form due to unstable strength.

But seeing that his uncle and aunt were adapting well and calling out every day when the baby came and went, Liu Yao didn't feel so anxious.

The only thing left is the question of what to name the baby.

Unlike other places, the northwest border is short of resources and has a bitter cold climate. In order to let their newborn children grow up safely, parents here generally do not have the habit of naming their children in advance.

The formal naming is either done by the elders of the family at the full moon, or the master is asked to help give the name when the child is enlightened at the age of four or five.

The same is naturally true for the baby.

The only elders above Liu Yao were his uncle and aunt, so he simply gave the responsibility of naming to them without hesitation.

I am addicted to using the fabrics I bought to make all kinds of cute little clothes for my baby who can't transform yet.

However, when the child was one month old, Liu Yao realized belatedly how unreliable his two elders were.

Forget about "Baby", "Cat Mao" and "Mo Mo", what is "Jiao Jiao"? It's basically the girl's name!

"I told you I couldn't do it a long time ago," Feng Wen, who had a headache while flipping through the book, couldn't help complaining, "Your uncle is just a rough man, he won't be able to name his child. If it doesn't work, why don't you just pick it up yourself."

Liu Yao held the kitten with a pink bow on its head and looked at the people around him for help.

"I think Maomao is good." Yin Yueli said expressionlessly, as if he didn't care.

"Yeah, I think it's good too." Uncle Liu Anru seemed to have found a close friend, nodding beside him.

"Forget it," Liu Yao rubbed his eyebrows. In fact, he didn't know what name to choose, so he could only choose to give up. "Why not write all the names on the note and let the baby choose by himself."

"It doesn't matter whether it sounds good or not. Remember to choose a normal name." Liu Yao picked up the baby who had turned himself into a black rabbit in order to get rid of the bow tie.

The rabbit moved his ears, wondering if he understood.

Just as he said, the uncle quickly took out a pen and paper, wrote down the twenty or so names he had prepared over the month, rolled them into small balls of paper, and piled them all in front of the baby.

The round black rabbit tilted its head, motionless, and seemed to have no intention of taking action.

"This is the baby's name in the future," Feng Wen slowly explained to him, "Come and choose one. You only have one chance. Whichever one you choose counts."

"Hurry up and choose," Liu Yao followed suit, reaching out and pushing him from behind, "I'll give you the dried meat after I've chosen it."

The baby's teeth haven't grown yet, but he likes to eat spicy meat jerky, and he can often hold it and chew it all day long.

The baby rabbit wagged its tail. When it heard the word "dried meat", it finally stretched out its paws and pressed down on the paper ball closest to itself.

"Do you want this name? Let me see..." Feng Wen smiled and unfolded the note, and then all the smiles froze on her face.

"Jiaojiao?" Liu Yao also moved closer, not knowing what to say. "Didn't this name have been crossed out just now? Who put it in again?"