52

There are four floors in the mausoleum. Liu Yao has already been to the first two floors and heard Shao Meng mention that the third floor below is full of traps and traps. Except for Yin Yueli, even Yin soldiers would find it difficult to enter.

The fourth floor, which is the core of the entire mausoleum, contains the bones of Yin Yueli when he was a mortal.

Liu Yao sat up suddenly, "Who broke in?"

"I don't know," Shao Meng frowned and shook his head, "It was discovered by a guard outside the third floor. It seemed that there was a strange golden light flashing through, and there were also signs of a slight opening at the entrance to the fourth floor."

Liu Yao's back felt cold.

If it can be placed at the lowest level and protected by various agencies, I would also know that the corpse must be an extremely important thing.

Once it is destroyed or snatched away, the consequences will be disastrous.

"So what's going on now? Can anyone go over and check it out?" Liu Yao asked.

Shao Meng shook his head and couldn't help but look embarrassed, "No, the villain has already said before that no one can enter there except the master."

"Even the Yin soldiers can only guard near the entrance to the third floor at most and cannot get directly close."

Liu Yao pursed his lips tightly, turned his head subconsciously, and suddenly realized something was not right.

The sound of Shao Meng entering the door was not quiet, coupled with the conversation between the two just now. Logically speaking, even if the people around you were sleeping soundly, they should have been woken up long ago, and there shouldn't be no movement at all.

Besides, Yin Yueli didn't need sleep at all, so she slept with him. It's just a deliberate attempt to retain the habits he had as a mortal.

Liu Yao's heart sank, and he suddenly had a bad feeling.

"Yueli?" Liu Yao opened the quilt, carefully pushed the person next to him, and heard a scream not far away.

There seemed to be a black shadow running across the wall, and the room instantly became dark.

"Get out of the way!"

It was Shao Meng's voice. Just when Liu Yao was stunned and didn't know how to react, a hand had already been stretched out and placed gently on the side of Liu Yao's face.

The biting cold seeped into his skin, and Liu Yao shuddered violently.

The person opposite looked at him quietly, his eyes completely turned blood red, and the thick black shadow spread out, instantly wrapping the entire room in it.

The subordinates who were following Shao Meng were all frightened, lying on the ground trembling uncontrollably.

Shao Meng was also a little unable to stand, so he could only kneel down behind the screen and suppress the fear in his heart.

"Liu...Mr. Liu, the master is not in the right state right now. Please leave quickly. We will bear the burden here first."

Shao Meng actually didn't know much about the purpose of the bones. He only knew that the ascetic monk used the bones to trap Yin Yueli on Zhige Mountain.

Even to this day, it still binds Him and cannot completely stay away.

Now that there is something wrong with the bones, Shao Meng is not sure whether the other party can still maintain his remaining humanity.