46

Standing at the foot of the mountain, Shen Da and Chen Er could not clearly see the change in the eyes of the person above him. He could only see the other person gently raising his hand, and the bandit leader was stunned on the spot.

The whole person seemed like a puppet, and could only obey the orders of the person in front of him.

"This is..." Shen Da looked surprised and stretched out his hand to rub his eyes.

After briefly asking what happened, Yin Yueli threw the leader down and returned to Liu Yao's side.

"He said those children had been taken to the mountains and were being guarded by other bandits."

Watching Yin Yueli jump off the cliff the whole time, even Shen Er couldn't help but start rubbing his eyes.

Darling, although the mountain wall in front of you is not high, there is almost no place for strength in the middle. The person just now could have flown up directly.

Liu Yao lowered his eyes and glanced at the bandit leader who was facing down, "In the mountains, is it on the top of the mountain?"

"It should be in a cave, not far above," Yin Yueli pointed in the direction up the mountain. "Do you want to go there, or do you stay here and I go there by myself?"

"Let's go together," Liu Yao pulled him, knowing that the children were still alive, he felt a little more relaxed. "It just so happens that I haven't seen what a real copycat looks like."

Linfeng Mountain is densely forested and covered with snow. Most of the sunlight is blocked, and even the passing wind is much colder than elsewhere.

After walking for a while, Liu Yao's face was already red. Yin Yueli touched him with the back of his hand and stretched out his hand to help him close his collar.

"Whether it's cold or not, why not go back and put on a coat before coming back."

"No, it's more important to save people first," Liu Yao shook his head quickly, "It's best to be quick, otherwise we will be in trouble when those bandits escape."

Seeing that his energy was still good, Yin Yueli stopped blocking him and just spread the black shadow over to help him block the passing cold wind as much as possible.

It's also strange. Yesterday, the shadow was close to losing control.

Now it seems to be working freely in His hands again.

Yin Yueli frowned slightly, guessing that this was related to his own position.

To put it simply, if His human side and His divine side hold the same position on a certain matter, the power will be able to operate freely and naturally it will not get out of control.

Once the positions of human nature and divinity are inconsistent, and irreconcilable conflicts arise, the corresponding forces will lose control, and in severe cases, they may even fall into sleep.

Falling into a deep sleep, Yin Yueli looked at Liu Yao, maybe this was also a way.

sink

Da Shen Er was worried about his children and also refused to leave easily.

So Liu Yao took Yin Yueli and walked in front, followed by Shen Da and Shen Er. The leader, who had been completely controlled, led the way and continued towards the village despite the cold wind.

After all, Shen Da was older and had more or less experience. When he was halfway there, he looked at Yin Yueli and then at the dull-looking bandit leader, and he suddenly felt blessed.