36

It was dark outside, like a woodshed in an abandoned house. There were no windows on the walls, and only a few rays of light could shine through the cracks in the roof.

Liu Yao didn't know where he was at the moment. He was blindfolded by the old man and brought here all the way.

Although it was unclear how far this place was from the previous courtyard, what was strange was that none of Shao Meng and the boys guarding the courtyard noticed his departure.

Liu Yao was a little depressed. It would be nice if he brought Yin Yueli out today.

No, maybe it would be useless even if I brought it.

Whether they were calculating or not, he and Yin Yueli would be separated sooner or later. At that time, he will still be caught here by the other party

Before Liu Yao could figure out his current situation, Tian Yu was already kneeling on the ground and reached out to hug his knees.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Wenjun fell from the cliff while hunting. If it can't be cured as soon as possible, I'm afraid I won't be able to walk in the future. Please help me. As long as I can find the Jinyang Pill in the cemetery, I will repay you by being a cow and a horse in my next life!"

Tian Yu looked embarrassed, crying and talking almost incoherently.

Liu Yao frowned when he heard this. Wen Jun was the man who had discussed marriage with Tian Yu before. He was originally a hunter in the village.

Falling from the cliff, that is to say, the reason why Tian Yu chose to leave suddenly was not because of fear, but because Wen Jun was suddenly seriously injured while hunting.

"You get up first." Although Liu Yao was angry, he still helped Tian Yu up. "What is the Jinyang Pill you just mentioned?"

Seeing that Liu Yao was willing to talk to him, Tian Yu suddenly felt a glimmer of hope and said while wiping his tears: "It is a magic medicine that was often used in the military in the past. It is worth thousands of gold. It is said that it can make people regenerate from broken bones."

"The man buried on the mountain was originally a general of Dacheng. After his death, there must be many war-related burial objects, and there might be Jinyang Pill in them."

"Master Mu Xian promised me," Tian Yu said with shame on his face and lowered his head, "As long as I am willing to help him achieve his goal, even if he cannot find the Golden Yang Pill in the cemetery, he will find another one for me."

Liu Yao remained silent and did not speak, and the atmosphere in the room suddenly became solemn.

Tian Yu became a little anxious and grabbed his sleeves and said, "I never wanted to harm you. I know that you are soft-hearted and will be reluctant to leave that evil thing. But this is really not possible. He is not a human being at all. If you continue to stay, Being around Him will only kill you.”

"Whether I stay or not is my business," Liu Yao said softly, "If someone told you that your Wenjun is not actually a human being, would you choose to leave him easily?"

Tian Yu opened his mouth, but in the end he couldn't speak.

The old man dressed as a craftsman was checking the situation outside the door. Liu Yao looked around and couldn't find a way to escape. He could only take a deep breath and pull Tian Yu aside.

"What did he ask you to do?" Liu Yao asked.

Tian Yu pursed his lips and stumbled, "Mu, Master Mu asked me to help him..."

"Of course I will help me lure you out." Mu Chen, who has excellent ears, replied in a slightly old voice.

"As I said before, that person is the most evil thing in the world. Now all the human side is just an illusion. Once fully recovered, the entire Dacheng will be destroyed."