Extra 4

After several spring rains, the weather became warmer day by day.

The clear blue sky and the warm breeze blowing through the windows should make people feel relaxed.

However, since the day of the assassination, Emperor Yongzhao has developed a problem. Whenever he hears A Li calling him "Brother Emperor," his knees will become weak and his two buttocks will tremble.

Emperor Yongzhao was puzzled. Early in the morning, he ran to the palace where the two were temporarily staying and stared at Dr. Zhong as he diagnosed Liu Yao's Ping'an pulse.

The old imperial doctor still looked like he was in a state of confusion. He took his fingers away and touched his beard.

"It's nothing serious. It's the same problem as before. Princess Hui is thin and needs to pay more attention to her diet. She shouldn't be too picky. The rest... seems to be some symptoms of liver stagnation. If possible, it's best to try to maintain a happy mood."

joyable mood?

Liu Yao stared sadly at someone next to him, saying that he had been locked up like a small animal all day long, and he would be a ghost only if he was in a happy mood.

"Excuse me, Doctor Zhong." Yin Yueli patted Liu Yao's head, stood up and sent the old doctor away, and then looked at Emperor Yong Zhao, who was watching silently.

"Brother Imperial, it's already the beginning of the year, don't you have to go to the morning court today?"

Yin Yueli's tone was very gentle, but Emperor Yong Zhao felt a chill in his back for no apparent reason and quickly shook his head.

"No, according to the rules, it is once every three days. There is nothing important today. I can have breakfast with you."

"Brother Imperial?" Yin Yueli looked calm.

Emperor Yong Zhao's knees weakened and he immediately changed his words, "That's all. I suddenly remembered that I still have some things to do, so I won't disturb you anymore."

After saying that, he led a group of palace people away as if he was running away.

After eating breakfast without fried chicken, Liu Yao continued to maintain the sad expression on his face.

Yin Yueli had no choice but to pull him to her side, "Tell me, what do you want to do?"

Liu Yao's eyes lit up and he was waiting for this sentence. He said without thinking, "You have stayed in the palace for so long, do you know there is something particularly interesting here."

"Interesting place?" Yin Yueli was puzzled.

Glazed tiles, red lacquered doors, carved railings and jade inlays, towering ancient trees, there are many places that are graceful, luxurious and interesting, but I don’t know what the person in front of me is referring to.

Liu Yao blinked and said softly, "It's a place that few people know about, such as secret passages and secret rooms. I heard that there are many secret passages in the palace. I want to take a look."

Yin Yueli: "..."

Yin Yueli: "You have read too many words."

Liu Yao's face suddenly fell and he struggled to leave the other party's arms.

"Forget it, if not, I want to go to the palace. I heard there is a temple fair outside the city tomorrow. I want to see what the temple fair near the capital looks like."

Recalling the crowded temple fair, Yin Yueli paused for a moment.

"There is a place. Although it is not a secret passage, it is indeed underground in the palace. If you want to see it, I can take you there."