28

Liu Yao didn't even remember how he left the front yard, so he could only quickly use the excuse of catching a cold to enter the hot spring room alone.

The hot spring was warm, and there was white mist in the snowy weather, but Liu Yao couldn't relax at all, and his thoughts were in a mess.

The memories blurred by the illusion have now come back, including the entire process of how he and Yin Yueli met, as well as the room full of memorial tablets he saw on the day of their wedding.

The previous desperate aura had long since disappeared, and Liu Yao's first thought was how to escape.

But what about after escaping?

Let’s not talk about whether the other party can let him go. Even if he can escape from Jiuqiao Village smoothly, what should his uncle and aunt who stayed here do? No one can guarantee that they will not be implicated after he leaves.

Tian Yu... Liu Yao suddenly remembered his good friend. The first time he woke up was because of the peace charm given to him by the other party. Tian Yu tried to remind himself several times before getting married, but he obviously already knew something.

There is also Li Zheng from Jiuqiao Village. Li Zheng was the first to propose the idea of ​​offering sacrifices to the mountain gods, and he was also the first to choose Liu Yao and his sister Cui Lian'er as sacrifices.

It's just that Cui Lin felt sorry for his daughter and didn't want Cui Lian'er to take risks, so he pushed Liu Yao, who was kept in the dark, directly to the front.

There has never been a living sacrifice in Jiuqiao Village in the past ten years, and Xing Fulin has a weak temperament. Unless he was out of his mind and crazy, there must be some compelling reason to suddenly use a living person as a sacrifice.

All kinds of mysteries linger in my heart.

The only good news is that Liu Yao has completely woken up, and the man doesn't seem to know the fact that he has woken up now.

If that can be considered good news.

The spring water was obviously warm, but Liu Yao felt cold all over. He felt as if he was trapped in a dark cage, and he couldn't break free even with all his strength.

"Why are you still soaking in the water?" Someone came over and touched his cheek. "You haven't eaten anything at night. Aren't you hungry?"

Liu Yao trembled and resisted the temptation to avoid it.

Yin Yueli was surprised. He lowered his head and tested the water temperature. He found that the temperature of the water was still normal, so he took the blanket over.

"Come out if you feel cold, be careful not to catch a cold."

Liu Yao didn't dare to shake his head, so he could only let the other party put the blanket on himself, dry it off and put on the clothes next to him.

"Don't you always like the pool here? Why did you come here all of a sudden?" Yin Yueli had a calm attitude and took a soft cloth to wipe his hair that was scattered on his shoulders.

The manor has not been completely renovated. There are only a few single-person hot spring pools available. The place is cramped and it is not comfortable to soak in.

"It's been cold lately. It's a good time to come over and warm yourself up." Liu Yao whispered.

The person next to me moved very gently, drying a strand of hair and moving it to the front, and then continued to wipe the next strand.

In the past, Liu Yao liked to let Yin Yueli wipe his hair. Liu Yao's hair was soft, but his temper was a little impatient, and he would get impatient with frequent wiping.