58

The cold wind was biting, and the heavy snow blocked the way forward, and even the lanterns could hardly illuminate it.

The carriage moved very slowly, leaving clear indentations in the snow.

The tall and thin Taoist priest followed, and even now he still can't figure out how he escaped from the danger.

Not far behind them, the monk and the hunter were already lying on the ground, silently, as if they had turned back into real corpses and could no longer block their way.

"Senior brother?" the little Taoist priest called out uneasily.

The tall and thin Taoist priest shook his head and signaled him not to speak yet, but his eyes towards the carriage were filled with awe.

They probably met an expert this time.

On the carriage, Shao Meng opened the curtain and frowned at the golden talisman floating in Liu Yao's palm.

"Sir, you have used this product many times on the road. Will it have any impact on your body?"

"It's okay." Liu Yao also looked at the golden talisman in front of him.

In addition to destroying the cage lock, this is what he has just discovered in the past two days. The golden talisman in his hand seems to have the ability to turn the Yin soldiers into dead bodies.

However, this change can only last for a moment. After the time limit, the dead bodies will recover again and behave as before.

There were too many living dead along the way. Counting the time just now, he had used it more than a dozen times. Fortunately, he only felt dizzy and had no other adverse reactions.

"It's okay to be dizzy," Shao Meng said sternly, "We will be arriving at Zhige Mountain soon. Master, you'd better try not to use the golden talisman again."

"Speaking of Zhige Mountain," Liu Yao put away the golden talisman, "I heard Master Mu say that this ability may also be used on Yue Li, such as temporarily imprisoning his actions, but the time will be shorter and the effect will be the same. Much weaker."

Because they had to get to Zhige Mountain before those Taoist priests. Therefore, they came out in a hurry this time, and even Liu Yao himself did not think clearly about how to solve Yin Yueli's problem.

If he calculated carefully, in addition to the dagger turned into a black cat, he seemed to have only this golden talisman of the Holy Ancestor with weak power in his hand.

"Young Master, you don't have to think too much," Shao Meng said in a relaxed tone as he didn't want him to worry too much, "Compared to these external objects, Young Master himself is actually the biggest bargaining chip. As long as you stand in front of Master, you probably don't need to say anything. Then you can persuade the master to come back without any effort."

Liu Yao leaned against the car window and pinched the tail of the black cat in his arms.

"To put it simply, in Yue Li's current state, I don't know if she can still recognize me."

Shao Meng held the reins with one hand and thought for a moment before saying, "I think the villain treats the master the same no matter what state he is in."

"There's just one thing," Shao Meng turned his head, his tone rarely serious, "No matter whether the master succeeds or not, I hope you will put your own life first. Even if you can't bring the master back, you must come back alive."

Liu Yao didn't speak anymore, just touched the black cat in his arms and nodded gently.

The further we walked towards Zhige Mountain, the darker the sky became, and even the moonlight could not illuminate it.