53

There was a roar in his ears, and countless boulders rolled down one after another. Mu Chen's face was gloomy, knowing that things had reached the worst situation.

It's too late. The blood pool is contaminated by the black shadow, and the bones will inevitably be unable to be preserved. Without this last layer of restraint, the power of the evil thing will soon be completely unsealed.

By then, not only the northwest border, but also the entire Dacheng will be destroyed.

The young man next to him was excited, his eyes full of eagerness, "Great, destroying the body is indeed effective. It won't take long for the master to wake up."

Master...

Mu Chen was startled when he heard this, "No, your master has disappeared, hasn't he? Do you know where he is now?"

Mu Chen's senior brother is named Shi Yunxuan. He was the one who predicted that Dacheng would be destroyed by Qiangwu, prompting the late emperor to go against heaven and seal him at the foot of Zhige Mountain twenty years ago.

But since then, Shi Yunxuan has disappeared with the Holy Ancestor Golden Talisman. Mu Chen once thought that the other person was no longer alive.

If the young man hadn't come to Mu Chen with a token to cooperate, he wouldn't have even known that his senior brother had actually accepted a closed disciple.

According to what the young man said before, Shi Yunxuan disappeared again a few years ago. He would cooperate with Mu Chen. On the one hand, he also wanted to find traces of his master.

Got scammed again.

Mu Chen gritted his teeth with hatred, and suddenly understood, "So you did these things just because you wanted your master to be resurrected with the power of that evil thing?"

Mu Chen was dizzy and even thought that all this was ridiculous. His senior brother had been honest all his life. Even if we make mistakes, we will always do it for the sake of the people of the world.

In the end, after he died, his only disciple ignored his wishes and in order to resurrect him, all his efforts during his lifetime were in vain.

"You are crazy!" Mu Chen simply couldn't understand. "You and I are both cultivators. We should understand that people cannot be resurrected after death. Even if your master can survive, there is a high possibility that he will become a walking zombie without consciousness."

"Uncle, don't worry," the young man smiled proudly, completely ignoring the gravel falling around him, "I have already arranged everything. In a few days at most, the entire northwest of Dacheng will become His kingdom. By then, All those who die unwillingly and resentfully will be reborn and walk the earth again.”

The young man's eyes were deep, "You, the master behind you, and the extremely stupid late emperor, none of you know. Since that incident, the master has been living in regret. Until his death, he was still thinking about how to make up for it. My own fault.”

"So don't worry, he will come back to life, and he will not become a walking zombie. He will... come back to me just like in the past."

crazy.

Mu Chen no longer knew what to say. His nephew was completely crazy.

The stone slab under his feet quickly shattered. Mu Chen couldn't care less about arguing with the madman in front of him and desperately searched for a way to escape. However, he saw someone pulling him, it was the headless soldier who was responsible for guarding him before.

"Let go!"

The pool of blood that had receded surged up again, and Mu Chen turned pale with fear.

The young man beside him had long since disappeared. The headless soldier did not speak, but used both hands to pull him out of the rubble.