Extra 3

It was impossible to go home. After all, it was his first time coming to the palace. Liu Yao felt that it was a pity to leave so early.

However, the sun was shining brightly and the spring breeze was warm, making it the best time to go out and enjoy the scenery. However, Liu Yao could only be trapped in the room, being looked after by four or five imperial doctors in turns.

Everyone in the palace was on alert. It is said that even Emperor Yongzhao himself canceled his outing and focused on taking care of the queen, while waiting for Liu Yao's child to be born.

"Where are you? It's only been a few months," Liu Yao looked out the window eagerly, touching his less obvious lower abdomen with one hand, "Let me go out for a walk, I will really die of suffocation if I stay here any longer."

They now live in the Yutai Hall of the imperial palace, next door to the Imperial Garden. Logically speaking, it was against the rules, but there were no other concubines in the harem, and Emperor Yongzhao kept crying about how deserted the palace was, so the two could only stay temporarily.

Liu Yao no longer expected to leave the palace, but it would be nice to go around the imperial garden.

Yin Yueli was reading a book aside and rubbed his head. "Don't make trouble. The imperial doctor said that you are weak and should be cared for. When you are well, I will take you out."

Liu Yao looked angrily, grabbing the other party's clothes and saying: "I know I need to take care of myself, but I can't be locked up all day. The prisoners still have the opportunity to go out for fun. Now I can't even go out to the yard. I'm worse than a prisoner." Worse than that.”

The more Liu Yao talked, the more depressed he became. It was definitely not an exaggeration to say he was worse than a prisoner.

He was originally a person who couldn't rest, but now he was being served by palace servants whether he was dressing or eating. He couldn't even get a chance to clean the table, and he felt like he was going to be bored with idleness.

"Yes, you can let the wind fly," Yin Yueli closed the book and put it aside, saying in a gentle tone, "But what did you do last time you let the wind fly... You went to the tree to pick up the kite hanging on the branch, which was two feet high. It was such a big tree that I almost slipped and fell from it.”

"Last time, you said there was no water in the kitchen, so you didn't let the palace attendants help. You brought two buckets of water up from the well, and frightened the little eunuch who was following you into a coma."

"besides……"

Liu Yao couldn't care less about being depressed, and quickly blocked the other person's mouth, and smiled to please him.

"No, just these two. I'm good at climbing trees. It was just an accident that time. Besides, the buckets in the palace are so light. I can carry two more buckets."

Liu Yao had a smile on his face and showed no intention of repenting at all.

Yin Yueli didn't argue with him, just picked him up and turned towards the bedroom.

Liu Yao had a bad intuition and struggled quickly, "Hey, what are you going to do?"

"The imperial doctor said you've had enough months," Yin Yueli said in a natural tone, reaching out to lift the bed curtain, "It's not harmful to your health even if you have sex. It's just right. Aren't you idle and bored? Why don't I help you find something to do. "

The cold breath came closer, and shadows wrapped around him layer by layer, binding Liu Yao's wrists in just a moment.

Yin Yueli kissed the corner of his lips, "It's still early now... We can take our time."