37

The weather is still sunny, but the wind is biting on the top of the mountain, and snow is constantly being picked up and falling again.

Liu Yao's face remained calm, listening intently to the ascetic monk's chatter, but secretly he kept looking for an opening to escape.

However, the top of the mountain is too empty and there are no previous houses. The path from here to down the mountain can be seen almost at a glance, and the road is rugged.

If one of them wasn't careful, he and Tian Yu might have already stumbled and fell down without waiting for the other party to catch him.

The only good thing is that, as if for convenience, Mu Chen had already taken off the talisman from his body when he just spoke.

Although his limbs are still a little stiff now, he can move normally.

"Come here," the old man finally said, holding his knees and waving in Liu Yao's direction, "smear your blood on this stone tablet, and the door to the mausoleum should be opened."

Liu Yao frowned, pretending to be scared, and took a step back, "Why do you need to use my blood to paint the stone tablet? Won't it do any harm to me?"

The target was right in front of him. Mu Chen patiently explained to him, "You are His sacrifice. Apart from Him, naturally only your blood can open the door of the tomb. Don't you get your hands scratched by knives on weekdays? There is no difference between the two harming you."

Liu Yao showed hesitation and took another half step back.

Mu Chen narrowed his eyes and ran out of patience, "Have you misunderstood something? I am not asking you for help now. You have to open this door whether you want to or not.

Otherwise, think about your friends. I don’t dare to hurt you. But your friend's life is still in my hands. "

"Time is running out. I just want to retrieve the master's magic weapon as soon as possible. I also ask Mr. Liu not to delay any more time."

In fact, there is one thing Mu Chen did not say, which is that opening the door to the tomb must be of Liu Yao's own free will, which is why he helped Liu Yao unlock the talisman before.

But with Tian Yu here, Mu Chen is not worried that the other party will reject him.

Probably understanding the threat in Mu Chen's words, Tian Yu's eyes turned red, he looked nervously in the direction of Liu Yao, and murmured to him, "Xiao Liu?"

Liu Yao nodded and did not retreat any further, but walked obediently to the stone tablet.

The surface of the stone tablet was empty. Liu Yao had no knife to use, so he simply took out a hairpin from his head and asked Mu Chen, "Just a little blood will be enough, right?"

"Yes, blood on the fingertips," Mu Chen nodded quickly with a happy expression, "it dripped on the top of the stone tablet and couldn't stop until words appeared."

Tian Yu turned pale with nervousness.

Liu Yao pulled him to his side and was about to say a few words of comfort to him when he saw Tian Yu turning sideways slightly and winking at him.

Liu Yao was confused. Before he could ask, he found that the other party had returned to his previous nervous and trembling appearance.

What's the meaning?

Mu Chen, who had no time to think too much, lost his patience and urged again. Liu Yao paused and pressed the hairpin on his fingertips.

However, just as he was about to scratch the skin, he was hit hard by Tian Yu next to him. The hairpin immediately deflected and did not pierce Liu Yao's fingertips. Instead, it scratched his wrist heavily.