34

I don't know how much time passed, but the cold atmosphere around him gradually dissipated. Liu Yao turned around carefully and found that the entire sedan was empty, and finally felt relieved.

Then he looked at the person he was hugging tightly with some embarrassment, "You..."

Liu Yao quickly took his hand back, and then felt that his reaction was a bit deliberate. He lowered his head and straightened his clothes to hide the blush on his face, "Why are you here?"

"Come to pick you up," Yin Yueli's voice was still calm, and he just looked around expressionlessly, "I seemed to have heard your cry just now, but were you frightened by something?"

Liu Yao was silent for a while, then coughed slightly and made a frightened expression, "I seemed to see a head floating from outside."

"Human head?" Yin Yueli opened the sedan curtain. There was nothing outside, except for the occasional pedestrian passing by on the street not far away. "Maybe you saw it wrong."

"The sun is setting, and the light in the alley is dim. You may have mistaken the shadow for a human head."

Liu Yao: "..."

Liu Yao nodded superficially, but felt helpless in his heart.

But that's okay, let's continue the show and see who can't hold it in and reveal it first, and then we can speak frankly.

Of course, Liu Yao couldn't help but make small calculations.

It is best to let the other party reveal the secret first, so that the other party will not mind that he is secretly planning to escape if he feels guilty.

Liu Yao breathed a sigh of relief.

For some reason, the moment he decided to stay, it felt like a stone finally fell to the ground in his heart, and everything became so relaxed.

It was as if all the pulling and struggling he had done before were just for this moment of letting go completely.

It didn't matter what the reason was, he wanted to stay. No matter whether the other party is a ghost or another more terrifying existence...he just wants to stay.

Seeing Liu Yao let go of his hands, Yin Yueli touched his hair and said, "If you are afraid, why not let me carry you down."

"No," Liu Yao suddenly came back from his thoughts, raised his head and said seriously, "I am very brave now, how can I be afraid of a few little ghosts."

But it's too big, just because of the husband he chose.

Liu Yao felt that there was no one more courageous than himself in the world.

Yin Yueli knocked on the seat and motioned for him to look to the side, "Really? What's that outside the window?"

Liu Yao turned around and saw half a white skull.

A scream stuck in his throat, and he hugged the person next to him tightly again without thinking.

"Young Master Liu, Master!" The half-skull man showed an expression of surprise. It was Shao Meng who had been looking for Liu Yao for a long time.

"That's great. I couldn't find the young master just now. I was really scared to death."

Shao Meng wiped his forehead, rarely showing a frightened expression. He kept staring at Liu Yao in the afternoon, making sure that he had never been to a place other than the teahouse since he came out of the restaurant, but he disappeared when he was about to return to the manor. No matter what, it can't be found, as if it has disappeared from the world.