41

It was very cold inside, with only the dim light coming from the oil lamp on the stone wall.

Yin Yueli leaned back on his seat, feeling that he should concentrate some attention and restrain the dark shadows that were already on the verge of losing control.

But he could only stare at Liu Yao's wedding dress in a daze, unable to look away at all.

Liu Yao has a delicate face and gentle eyebrows. He rarely wears bright clothes on weekdays. Now wearing a bright red wedding dress, superimposed on the picture in my memory, it seems to be even more bright and colorful.

While Yin Yueli was still lost in thought, he felt the other person coming closer and tugging on his cuffs. A slight dimple appeared on his cheeks and he spoke softly.

"How can a couple quarrel all the time? If you have anything to say, you can talk about it slowly. Don't ignore me."

Yin Yueli held his breath and felt that the stone chamber under his feet had begun to shake. He quickly pulled back his thoughts to prevent the black shadow from falling on the person in front of him.

"Go back, this is not where you should be."

Liu Yao trembled and tried not to look cowed, "Let's reconcile. I can explain everything before. Or it doesn't matter if we don't reconcile for the time being. Can we have a meal together first?"

"Want to reconcile?" The shadow surged and almost solidified. Yin Yueli did not dare to approach rashly and could only look at him from a distance.

But his tone was cold, "After your status as a sacrifice has been lifted, why do you think I will still tolerate you as I did in the past."

Liu Yao thought for a moment and suggested in a low voice, "Now that it's lifted, let's recover again. This shouldn't be difficult."

Although he was less courageous than a rabbit, yet he dared to propose becoming a sacrifice to the evil god. Yin Yueli simply didn't know what to say to him.

It's just a pity that, as mentioned just now, losing the sacrifice that was originally used to comfort him does have a huge impact on Him.

The evil god does not possess human nature. He is in his current state only because of a painstaking attempt.

This attempt allowed him to gain incomplete humanity, but as a result, he was sealed on Zhige Mountain for more than twenty years.

Having just woken up from a deep sleep, most of his consciousness was still in chaos. He met Liu Yao while half asleep and half awake, and became the human part of himself in front of him.

During the time when he was with Liu Yao, Yin Yueli often had the illusion that he had become a "person". He seemed to have really become the long-dead mortal prince, taciturn, gentle and considerate, and willing to tolerate him. Husbands of all identities live an ordinary and stable life.

But these are sacrificed by the opponent

It was broken from the moment the bond was lifted.

His strength gradually recovered, his incomplete humanity faded away, and He became the god hidden in the shadows again, standing above the Kingdom of God, overlooking all living beings like ants.

The godly part wanted to drag Liu Yao into the darkness, trap him in a cage, and completely become a collection in the palm of his hand.

But the remaining humanity wants to push Liu Yao away from danger and live a normal life.

Maybe running away is the right thing to do.

Yin Yueli thought that when his condition becomes more stable, he will send Liu Yao to a farther town, away from all places he can touch.