Extra 1

In early winter, the weather is cold and the ground is freezing, which is not the most suitable season for traveling.

But it still couldn't stop Liu Yao from being in a good mood to go out and play.

It was the first time in his life that he was traveling far away. Liu Yao was like a bird that had just been released from its cage. He looked at the scenery and looked for food every day, almost enjoying himself.

After staying with his uncle for a few days, the two headed south and lived in a seaside town for nearly two months. They bought a cabin near the seaside and tried fishing with the locals.

Listening to the waves and eating seafood every day, Liu Yao might have stayed there forever if he hadn't been unable to bear the cold and humid air at the beach.

From early winter to spring, I had enough fun that I decided to open a branch of Fragrant Tea House in the capital.

Although I didn't put much thought into it at first, perhaps because of its unique style, within half a month, the business of the newly opened tea house unexpectedly became prosperous.

It wasn't until everything settled down that Liu Yao suddenly remembered that he seemed to have forgotten something very important.

"Well, we came all the way to the capital to visit relatives, right?"

The spring breeze blew through the window, and amid the aroma of tea filling the room, Liu Yao pushed someone who was settling accounts aside.

Yin Yueli glanced at him, grabbed his disruptive hand, and said nonchalantly, "Really?"

"Of course," Liu Yao nodded vigorously, "We are here to see your eldest brother, but your eldest brother is the emperor. I don't know the news that you are alive yet, and I don't know how to see you."

Should I report to the official? It’s a bit strange, or should I just spend money and find a suitable way?

Liu Yao couldn't help but have a headache.

Let alone the emperor, he had never even seen a county magistrate in his life. Going to the palace to have an audience or something like that was really beyond his limited cognition.

"Must we meet?" Yin Yueli frowned slightly, as if he was a little reluctant.

Liu Yao noticed something was wrong and quickly added, "Don't you have a good relationship? If it's really not good, forget it. It doesn't matter whether I see you or not."

After the accident twenty years ago, almost all members of the royal family died. Only the former prince, the eldest brother of Yin Yueli's mother, was left.

To be able to make Yin Yueli show mercy, Liu Yao originally thought that the relationship between the two of them should be pretty good.

Now it seems that it is obviously not that simple.

"It's not that the relationship is not good," Yin Yueli's eyes were dark, and he reached out to touch Liu Yao's cheek, and finally sighed softly, "That's all, if you want to meet, then let's meet."

After finishing speaking

Continue to look at the accounts and say no more.

Liu Yao was confused.

See you, how?

So the question comes back again.

But forget it, it would be nice to ask him about the other party's attitude. Liu Yao didn't think much more, and turned to call Shao Meng to discuss with him how to meet the emperor.