31

On the street at noon, the sun was warm, and the bright light shone warmly on his body, but Liu Yao felt a chill down his spine for no reason, and shuddered subconsciously.

The only thought in his mind was that Yin Yueli had discovered that he had just met Li Zheng.

Liu Yao was so desperate that he even thought about how he would die in the future.

He had hidden it carefully before, so the other party probably didn't know that he had regained consciousness.

Once the matter is exposed, there is no possibility of escape for him.

However, Liu Yao quickly regained his composure. The conversation he had just had with Li Zheng was in the backyard. There were many guests in the restaurant, and there were Taoist priests praying around. They were so noisy that they couldn't be heard from such a distance away. Their conversation is.

In any case, as long as those conversations were not heard by Yin Yueli.

Liu Yao held his breath, walked under the oil-paper umbrella, held the other person's arm, and asked pretending to be confused.

"It's such a sunny day with no clouds at all. What are you doing with an umbrella?"

Yin Yueli looked at him calmly, his eyes as dark as ink, and did not answer. Instead, he looked towards the backyard of the restaurant.

"Who was the person who met you just now?"

Sure enough, it was discovered.

Liu Yao's heart was beating fast, but he still showed his dimples, and said according to the words he had thought of before, "Oh, that's Uncle Xing, his full name is Xing Fulin, he is Li Zheng of Jiuqiao Village now, I happened to bump into him yesterday I just thought about going to him today to ask him something."

Yin Yueli didn't know who Li Zheng was in Jiuqiao Village, but he vaguely remembered the name Xing Fu Lin, and knew that he should be from the same village as Liu Yao.

"What are you asking?" Yin Yueli asked.

"I have a friend named Tian Yu who suddenly traveled far away for some unknown reason some time ago." Liu Yao didn't dare to look at him and could only lower his head to straighten his clothes. "I asked other people and I couldn't tell." No, I was a little worried, so I wondered if Li Zheng might know something."

"But before I had time to ask, Uncle Xing's family was about to have dinner, so I came back first, thinking that I would go over and ask when I was free tomorrow."

Tian Yu? Yin Yueli thought for a moment, and he had some impression of this name. It was indeed Liu Yao's friend who grew up together.

"Well, it's cold outside, let's go back to the teahouse first."

Liu Yao was worried that he would be exposed if he continued talking, so he quickly changed the topic. However, before he could finish his words, he suddenly saw an acquaintance walking across the street.

That person

He was thin and small, wearing apricot-colored clothes. He looked around in a panic, and bumped into a Taoist priest in the middle, as if he was also rushing towards the backyard of the restaurant.

It’s Tian Yu!

Liu Yao took a deep breath and his eyes widened.

What kind of day is today? Not only did he see Li Zheng, but Tian Yu, whom he hadn't seen for a long time, also came back.

Forget it if you come back, why now!

"What's wrong?" Yin Yueli noticed something was wrong with his expression and subconsciously turned around, but Liu Yao held him back.