42

Seeing Yin Yueli's figure, Shao Meng was also stunned. He quickly knelt on the ground and explained that Liu Yao was just worried about his friend's safety, so he came to ask the ascetic monk a few words.

Although this reason made sense, Shao Meng knew that it was a big mistake to take Liu Yao into the cell without permission. No matter what excuse you have, you will definitely be severely punished.

Shao Meng knelt on the ground, but the expected censure did not come. Yin Yueli just casually passed him without even glancing at him.

As if he was just the most ordinary person on the roadside.

Shao Meng was confused at first, and then had a bad premonition.

No, he wanted to go over and remind Liu Yao, but it seemed that all his strength had been taken away, and he couldn't even make a sound.

"Yueli, please listen to my explanation first..." Liu Yao didn't realize it at all. He was just anxious to explain the matter clearly, but before he could finish speaking, someone pinched his chin.

"A doormat, huh?"

Ahem, Liu Yao almost choked on his own saliva, staring at the person opposite him with wet eyes.

"No, I was just in a hurry, so I just said it casually. I didn't really mean to say that you were a doormat."

"so."

Yin Yueli nodded noncommittally, with some interest in his blood-colored eyes. He raised his fingertips and slowly slid them on Liu Yao's cheek, as if he was playing with a precious and exquisite object.

Liu Yao stood there and didn't dare to move. His scalp was numb for no reason. He could only test carefully, "Well, you're not angry anymore, are you?"

"Angry?" Yin Yueli raised an eyebrow, as if he didn't quite understand the meaning of the word. After a moment, he said, "If you're not angry, why should I be angry with you?"

Liu Yao felt vaguely strange that Yin Yueli was silent and quiet, and did not like to joke.

However, the contentment in the other person's eyes has not faded since just now. His blood-colored eyes are bottomless, but he always has a slight smile.

Liu Yao pursed his lips, maybe he was thinking too much.

He mustered up some courage and reached over to hold the other person's arm.

"That's good. There's also the matter of the identity of the sacrifice that I mentioned before. Although I think it's the same whether or not I have this level of identity, but if you really mind, we can get that old lady Khama back and do it again. A complete sacrifice.”

"Okay," finally with a different expression, Yin Yueli looked at Liu Yao carefully, "It's time to recover. You are my sacrifice. You need to mark it earlier."

Liu Yao's heart tightened, and the strange feeling became stronger and stronger.

He wanted to look back at Shao Meng, but he saw him lying on the ground, making no sound, only his shoulders trembling slightly.

"What are you looking at?" Yin Yueli whispered close to his ear.

"No," Liu Yao shook his head quickly and hugged the person in his hand tighter, "I just feel a little cold. If there is nothing else to do tonight, can you sleep with me?"

"Okay." Seemingly satisfied with Liu Yao's answer, Yin Yueli kissed his cheek.

After leaving the upper cell, the two did not return to the room where the murals were located, but went to the side hall where the funerary objects were stored.