29

Liu Yao took a deep breath and stood by the window for a long time without moving.

When he saw a familiar figure, his first reaction was to be happy, but then he remembered that the other person had a strange identity, and that he might have come here specially to monitor him.

Liu Yao pursed his lips, and suddenly couldn't help but feel sad.

Are you confused? Why do you still have such unrealistic delusions when you already know the other party's true identity?

"Hey, why are the bosses here?" Uncle Xu came in with snacks. He obviously noticed the people outside the window and suddenly became happy. "You just said that I couldn't come over because I had something to do. No, I was waiting outside a long time ago." Yes, it shows that I still take you to heart."

Liu Yao took the cake and said with a forced smile, "Then I'll go back first."

"Yes," Uncle Xu smiled so hard that his eyes narrowed, "But it's still early, so don't rush back. Let's walk around the city first. Even if the couple is married, they should have more time. Get along with each other, otherwise we will become alienated easily.”

During this period, Uncle Xu had been a little worried when he saw Liu Yao, always wondering if he had a quarrel with his family. That's why I feel depressed all day long, but now I can feel a little relieved.

How could a young couple not have their share of stumbling blocks? They could just talk it out in private, and there would be nothing that they couldn't get past.

"Yeah." Liu Yao didn't say anything more and left with the box of snacks.

After leaving the Xiangming Tea House, Liu Yao did not dare to take a closer look at the coachman who was missing an arm in front of him. Yin Yueli helped him onto the seat of the carriage. Just as he was about to sit down, he saw the person next to him taking out a flowerpot from under the seat.

The flower pot was only the size of the palm of your hand and was made with fine workmanship. It seemed like a small cluster of flowers had been planted on it. The top was covered with gauze, so you could only faintly see the lush flowers and leaves inside.

Liu Yao was stunned for a moment, not understanding what this meant.

"Open it and take a look." Yin Yueli said.

Liu Yao hesitantly lifted the tulle, and saw some familiar white flowers, one next to another, layered on top of each other, exuding a faint sweet fragrance.

"This is..." The white flower he had raised to death before.

Liu Yao suddenly raised his head.

"Yes," Yin Yueli nodded, took the box of cakes, and put the flowerpot in his hand, "But it wasn't completely dead originally. I poured some water and put it in a slightly cooler place and it came back to life on its own. .”

"And the Snow Demon," Yin Yueli looked at his face and continued, "I have already asked the monk to recite sutras, and he should not appear again in the future."

Liu Yao checked repeatedly and confirmed that the pot in his hand was the white flower he had raised before.

This flower has no name. He found it in the corner of the manor. I picked it up because it looked very beautiful, but I didn't expect it to wither and die within a short time.

Although it’s true that I’m in a bad mood because I’m exhausted, it’s just an excuse.

But now that he could see the little white flowers blooming in the flowerpot, Liu Yao still felt a sense of comfort.