4

"Bye, Miranda," Willow said to her friend as she adjusted her sweatshirt. Miranda looked up from her phone and nodded at her. "See you tomorrow, say hi to Evelyn for me," she said and Willow nodded before walking out of the changing room.

The diner was now almost empty since it was already nighttime.

Willow walked out of the diner and was now walking down the scanty street when she heard an oddly familiar whistle. Refusing to acknowledge it, she continued walking.

"Hey, sexy waiter girl!"

Then she knew why it was familiar. Not responding, she tried to walk faster but her short legs weren't on her side as she felt someone grab her and pull into a dark alley. Even if she screamed, nobody would hear her.

"What do you want?" she asked trying not to let her fear show. In front of her were five lust filled men and it scared her to her core.

"You denied us dinner and now we have to get it ourselves," the bald man with a skull tattoo said. "Then go and buy it," She tried to play smart. "That your pretty mouth could be put to use for other things," another fat one said as he pulled her towards him.

Willow gagged when his smelly breath filled her nose. "Get away from me before I call the cops," she tried to pull away, her heart slamming against her chest in fear. She didn't want this.

They laughed at her and another man grabbed her right leg, raising it up before gripping her lady area with his hand.

"Stop!" she cried out in embarrassment as she tried to pull away. Another man was behind her and put his hands under her sweatshirt before grabbing her breasts.

Tears brimmed her eyes.

No, she couldn't get raped. She mustn't.

"Please stop!" she began to cry as they fondled her. "Stop being a bitch and enjoy it. I'm sure you'd love to suck my dick. Damn, your tits are full," the man behind her groaned.

"I was thinking we should go to the beach this weekend," Chase said as they walked to Nathan's car. They were both coming from the grocery store that was across the street. "Me, you and the guys or you're inviting someone?" Nathan asked as he unlocked the car and put their things inside.

"Just us and the guys, we need to chill a little from our suffering," Chase joked and Nathan rolled his eyes but frowned when her heard a cry.

"Did you hear that?" he asked.

Chase frowned, "Hear what?"

Nathan closed his mouth and looked at a direction. Chase pulled his hand off, "This isn't oppenheimer."

Nathan rolled his eyes.

"STOP!"

They both looked at each other.

"Shit!" Chase cursed and they took off in the direction of the voice. "The fuck?" Chase exclaimed when he saw five idiotic men trying to rape a girl. "She doesn't want you so fuck off!" Nathan said in annoyance and landed a punch on the first one he saw, causing him to black out while Chase went for the others.

While they warded off the men, Willow ran down the alley with ears falling down her cheeks. She ran till she fell when she saw that there was a large wall at the end. Her sweatshirt had already been torn into two, leaving her in just her bra and breasts in display.

There was a slight bruise on top of her breasts from squeezing it so hard and her breasts hurt from that too.

She let out more painful sobs as she thought of the possibility of being raped by those fat men. Her life would have taken a down turn.

"She ran down the alley," Chase said to Nathan when they blacked the men out. Without a word, Nathan ran down the alley with Chase on tail. They got to the end and their eyes widened when the saw the girl curled up in a ball in a corner.

Chase nodded at him to approach her because Nathan always knew what to say.

Inhaling, Nathan took quiet steps towards the girl and squatted beside her. "Hey," he said softly even though her sobs were loud.

"Please leave me," she cried, still not looking up from her arms. "We're not going to hurt you," he said when he saw the bruise on her shoulder. "We want to help you," he said. "Please look up," he added softly.

Slowly, she raised her head and his eyes widened.

"Fuck, Willow!" Chase rushed to them when he saw her.

Embarrassment and shame filled her and she looked away. Her lips were pursed as she willed herself not to cry but it was hard. "Let's take you home," Nathan said and she shook her head. Her arms were around her chest and Chase tapped his shoulder to point it out.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Nathan said and pulled off the black hoodie that he was wearing before tapping her shoulder gently. "Let me help you wear it," he said and Willow hesitated before letting him help her.

When he was done, he pulled her up and the three of them walked back to his car.

"Where do you stay?" Chase asked her. "The dorms," Willow's voice was tired and hoarse. "Do you want to go to the police?" she asked her. She shook her head, "I don't want to go there, please."
Nathan looked at her through the rearview mirror. He could see the tiredness in her eyes. "We'll take you to the dorms," he said and began driving towards the university.

"I'll take her," Chase said to him and Nathan nodded before unlocking the car and watching them step out.

He let out a sigh when he saw that they were gone.

"They are meant to be behind bars," he mumbled and brought out his phone to see that his sister had called him.

"Here we are," Chase announced after minutes of silence. "Thank you," Willow's voice was quiet. She didn't look up from the floor and that bothered him. "Willow, you're safe now. Okay?" he said and she nodded.

He let out a sigh. "If you need anything or you need someone to talk to, I'm always here for you. You'll be fine," he said to her and she nodded. "Thank you," she said again. "Goodnight," he said to her. "Goodnight, Chase. Please don't tell anybody about this," she mumbled and quickly walked into the dorm before he could say anything.

Chase sighed and made his way towards the school gates. He got into Nathan's car and Nathan roared the engine to life.

"How did it go?" Nathan asked.

"She's going to be a ghost for the next few days. Hopefully, she gets better quickly. And she said we shouldn't mention it to anyone," Chase replied.

"I wasn't planning to, maybe she knew you were a tattle tale," Nathan teased him and Chase glared at him. "I am not a tattle tale, dick head. Just drive and let's go home," he said and Nathan laughed.

They weren't livingtogether but their own homes were each other's homes.