Epilogue

Hey guys, I decided to give a short epilogue. Some of my friends wanted to bite my head off because of how I ended it 😅. I hope you like it though ☺️.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TWO YEARS LATER...

"Babe, are you still alive?" Nathan asked as he poked his wife's cheek. Willow's eyes opened and she immediately glared at him. "You better get off me before I crush your brain!"

Not surprised by her threat, he let out a chuckle and got off the bed. "You look so cute when you're mad," he cooed but she ignored him, covering her face with her blanket. Nathan knew she was tired from staying up all night trying to calm their baby down.

"When are you going to eat breakfast?" He asked her. "When I wake up. Hopefully, Hailey won't be awake by then," she replied tiredly and yawned.

"Who cooked breakfast?" She asked, opening one eye. Nathan gave her a deadpanned stare. "Alexa cooked it," he said in a monotone voice and she chuckled before sitting up. "You're acting so grumpy," she said as she got off the bed.

"Well, since you think there's another person cooking you breakfast, I might as well call Alexa to cook," Nathan said making her roll her eyes as she approached him.

"How can a virtual assistant cook me breakfast, Nate. Stop being dumb," she flicked his forehead causing him to groan.

"You're always violent," he said and carried her up in bridal style making her laugh as he walked out of the room with her on his arms.

"Mommy!" Wave exclaimed when her father walked in with her mother. "Let me enjoy my summer without your noise," Daniel said to his sister and Wave huffed before waving at her mother who took a seat beside her at the island.

"Be nice to your sister," Nathan flicked his ear causing him to groan. "She's annoying," he said. His twin sister glared at him, "You're the one that's annoying!"

"The both of you behave!" Willow glared at her kids. "If you give your mother a hard time, we're going nowhere for the summer," Nathan came back and placed a plate of waffles and pancakes in front of his wife.

"I'm sorry dad," the twins chorused immediately and Willow sighed. "Take them away, I need a break," she said and they pouted.

They were going on summer break soon and Nathan was going to take them to France for the summer while Willows grandma would stay with her and their newborn baby.

"Don't be mean," Daniel poked her arm and she chuckled. "Is Hailey asleep?" Wave asked and her mother nodded.

"Be quick with your food and let's take you to school," Nathan said and they nodded.

Willow was halfway into her breakfast when the cries of her baby filled the house. A groan left her mouth and Nathan chuckled.

"Bring my food, please," she said to him and made her way up the stairs with Nathan following after.

He came back downstairs and led the kids out of the house into the car. "Why does Hailey cry so much?" Daniel asked his father.

"That's because she's a baby," Nathan replied. "Did we cry like when we were babies?" Wave asked him.

Nathan nodded, "Very much." He wasn't there but he heard testimonies from his wife about how she took care of them.

"Mommy's attention is now on Hailey," Wave pouted. Nathan smirked, "Are you jealous of your baby sister?"

"Of course not!" Wave exclaimed and he laughed with Daniel joining in.

Now this was what he called a family.