50

Everything began to go smoothly for the remaining few months. It was now December and everyone was now Christmas shopping. Thanksgiving was spent in the Reyes mansion. Grandma Marie came over with Willow's father and sister. The whole extended family was present and it was warm and homey.

"Mommy," Willow turned her attention to her daughter. They were on holiday but she still needed work. "Yes, sweetie?" she replied as she went to her daughter and handed her breakfast. "Why aren't you staying home with us?" Wave asked as she took a sip of her hot coco. Willow gave her daughter a smile, "Mommy doesn't get holidays, that's why she can't stay home."

Wave pouted and Willow giggled before ruffling her hair. "Nate! Daniel! Get down here now!" Willow yelled with an eye roll. "Is Aunt Nadia still coming over?" Wave asked her mother. Willow nodded and patted her head before going back into the kitchen to get food for the others.

"Did you really have to interrupt our game?" Nathan grumbled as he walked into the kitchen. Willow turned to face him and gave him a glare. "I need to see you all eat before I leave," she said as he walked closer. "This is one of the reasons I love you so much," Nathan grinned and wrapped his arms around. She rolled her eyes playfully and kissed his cheek. "Be a good boy and put on a shirt," she said to him.

"Life is comfortable without a shirt on," he pouted and she chuckled. He pulled away and slowly spun her around, taking in her appearance. She was dressed in a white button up shirt and gray pencil skirt paired with heels. "You look beautiful," he said to her and she smiled in appreciation. "Thank you. Too bad I'll have to change into scrubs when I get to the hospital," she said.

"You slay in those scrubs," he said and kissed her cheek before walking back to the kitchen. By the time everyone was done with breakfast, Nadia had arrived home. "Please don't let them take too much sweets. I can't really handle their hyper activeness," Willow told her and they laughed. "I might take them to see Kassie. She hasn't been feeling well for some days," Nadia said and Willow nodded.

"Bye," they hugged and she left.

"Being pregnant is painful," Eve groaned into Willow's ears making her roll her eyes. "It's because you're having a boy, that's why you're feeling this way," Willow said into the phone. This earned her another un-ladylike groan from her heavily pregnant best friend. "I hate Chase for this," Eve said and her friend chuckled.

"He loves you very much, Eve. Just calm down and eat ice cream or something," Willow said. "I'm too tired to stand up," Eve confessed. "You need to exercise your legs," Willow deadpanned. "But they're swollen. I can't even wear my slippers properly," Eve whined. Willow knew pregnancy would make Evelyn immature but she didn't expect her to be this childish.

"Will you buy me pop tarts?" Eve asked her. Willow chuckled and rubbed her temples, "I will, don't worry." "Thank you so much, Will. That's why I love you. I feel sleepy already," Eve said and yawned. "Okay, Eve. Don't forget to take that orange juice when you wake up," Willow said.

"I will. And tell Chase I hate him," Eve said and hung up. Willow shook her head to her friend and continued what she was doing. A knock caught her attention and she told the person to come in.

A nurse walked in with a smile. "Your attention in needed at the reception, Doctor," she said. Willow nodded, "I'll be there soon." After the nurse left, Willow stood up and let out a moan as she stretched out her limb.

"This better be worth it," she said to herself as she walked out of the office. She walked down the hall and made her way to the reception. She went to the receptionist, "What's wrong?"

The woman smiled and brought out a bouquet of white roses with a white box of chocolate. Willow's eyes widened. "I'm sure you already know who sent this," the receptionist said teasingly and Willow smiled. "Thank you, Brea," she said as she collected it and quickly went back to her office.

There was a note in the roses.

'You might hate me for embarrassing you like this but I'm going to keep doing this until you are comfortable. I won't ever miss an opportunity to show you how much I love you. I chose white roses because they matched your shirt. And when I saw them, they reminded me of you. I love you so much and I think I might give you a willow tree next'

Willow laughed at his joke and shook her head. Her heart was full with joy as she picked up her phone and called him. After two rings, he picked up. "I assume you received my gift," his husky voice filled her ears making her smile.

"You're an idiot, do you know that?"

He chuckled, "Only for you, love. Only for you." Willow smiled as she caressed to bouquet. "You really didn't have to do this though," she told him. "But I did and there's nothing you can do about it," he said and she giggled. "Thank you. You just made my day brighter," she said.

"Hearing this has done the same for me. How about we lock the kids outside the house and have fun tonight?" he asked with a playful eagerness making her laugh. This man was unbelievable. "There's no way I'm locking the kids out just because of that," she said to him and he huffed. "It was worth the try," he mumbled and she rolled her eyes. "I'm glad you like the gift. I half-expected you to throw it away," he admitted and she rolled her eyes. "Now who's the negative thinker here?" she asked and he chuckled.

"I love you," she said to him. "I love you more, Willow."