26

Second semester was almost over. The final year exams could testify to that. The seniors were surprisingly very serious and dedicated to studying. The seniors like Miss Evelyn.

"You're breathing too loud. Do you want me to fail?" Evelyn glared at Willow who gave her an unfazed look. "This law is getting into your head too much. You're already turning into a bipolar animal," she commented and Eve rolled her eyes.

"You better shut your pretty mouth before stuff my fist in there for you," she said to her and Willow raised her hands in defeat. "Yes, ma'am," she said and turned her attention back to her textbook.

"I thank God that after tomorrow, I'll be free from the tortures of education," Evelyn mumbled as she slammed her book shut and placed it on the floor before lying beside Willow and putting her head on her lap.

"When did this intimacy start?" Willow raised a brow. "Ever since our boyfriends began to ignore us," Eve said and she giggled. "Unlike you, they have better things to be doing," she said. "Better things than us, right? Better things like hanging out with other women," Eve scoffed and crossed her arms.

Willow rolled her eyes and pulled on one of her braids causing her to yelp. "Let's go somewhere after our papers tomorrow. Since it's my birthday and our last paper, let's binge watch some movies," Willow suggested and Eve sat up, looking at her.

"Why don't you like doing fun things?" she asked. Willow rolled her eyes, "It's not the president's birthday and I'm not getting married. Can't we just do something on a low profile instead?" Eve let out a disagreeing noise even though she knew it wouldn't sway her.

"Only if there will be pizza," she said and Willow nodded with a smile.

Willow's eyes shot open when she heard her phone ring. Her hand fished out her phone and she let out a yawn as she answered the call.

"Yes?" her eyes were still closed as she battled with sleep.

"Happy birthday"

Her eyes opened immediately when she heard Nathan's voice.

"Nathan?"

"Yeah, baby?"

Happiness filled her heart as a smile formed on her lips. "Thank you," she said. "I wanted to call you as early as I could before you start your day," Nathan admitted and she chuckled. "Thank you, Nate."

"Be ready by seven. You're spending the whole night with me," he said and she laughed. "Okay, if you say so," she said and rubbed her eyes before let out another yawn. "Okay, go to bed now. It's still three in the morning," Nathan said with a chuckle. "Bye," Willow mumbled and fell asleep again.

It felt like a few minutes later when her door burst open with Eve screaming, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SUGAR PLUM PRINCESS!"

With an annoyed look, Willow sat up and glared at her. "You can do this in the morning, Eve," she yawned. Eve was still dressed in her pajamas and a large present was in her hands. "It is morning," she said. Willow glared at her, "I meant when the sun is out."

Ignoring her, Eve walked up to her and climbed the bed. "When you wake up, you can open the present. For now, let's sleep," she said and laid on her back. "This girl is unbelievable," Willow thought to herself as she shook her head and laid beside her.

"You have a serious problem," she said.

"My problem is that I love you," Eve said and they giggled.

Later in the day, she was done with her exams and was now in her room getting dressed in a blue dress that she had bought during the summer. The dress hugged her curves and stopped a few inches above her knee with a slit on the left thigh.